25 - Himiko

[Time Skip ~ Tanjiro had Himiko, she is five years old, Akaji is 16. Jiro still protects demons and Akaza hangs out with Himiko more often than Jiro to train her demonic urges]

Akaji's pov

I opened the door to my room. It was a mess. Ofcourse, I couldn't clean it. I didn't want to. I work in the village, 8 hours a day. Then ofcourse I have a 2 hour nap and then I train with Kokushibo-San. I want to be just like Jiro..

Nezuko is now a human, she just.. transformed. Out of the blue.. She doesn't want to be a demon slayer, or.. well, whatever you call Jiro.
Mitsuri has 'retired'.
Daki helps with Himiko. I hate that little devil. Ofcourse I'm joking, I love her to pieces.. She can be a bit too much sometimes though.

Jiro is the one who hardly gets to see her though.. It must be painful for him, not being able to see his daughter who is turning 6 in....... 3 months, 13 days and 7 hours.

Overall─ I'm so tired, but I am going to say goodnight to Himiko first.

I stepped out of my room, and hopped onto a platform that was heading towards my sisters room.

As soon as the platform got close enough, I jumped onto the platform the room was on. The door was slightly open. I could here Akaza and Himiko speaking..

"How come papa and Akaji are humans and we're demons..? Will they still love us?.. Even if we're different..--"

"Listen. Papa and Akaji love us more then anything, got it? You wouldn't be here if papa didn't love me.. Neither would Akaji, she'd be back in that old village with some gross predator. Papa taugh me to love, even if I am a demon, so you should do the same." Akaza replied with a soft, yet stern tone.

"I don't think papa loves me.. He never spends time with me, and he is always busy instead of looking at the pictures I draw him." Himiko crossed her arms, pouting.

"Eh? Look.. The reason he hardly spends time with you is because he has loads of work to do. He protects us demons.. He protected aunt Nezuko when she was a demon, and he was only Akaji's age. He makes sure we don't get hurt, and if we do he is going to always be there for us.." Akaza spoke with a kinder tone. He's loosing all of his 'Akazaness' because of fatherhood.

I rolled my eyes, going back to my room.
This is stupid. THEY are stupid. Akaza has gone soft. I don't like it.. He neevr changed for me..

~~~~
A few days later
~~~~

Our swords clashed together, making a slight spark.
Our feet, repositioned, ready for another cla─

"OUCH"

Kokushibo whined as my sword slammed right into his arm.
"Oops-- Sorry.." I laughed nervously.

"It's fine.. Just a sword. You aren't doing routine.. You keep doing your own things, which is good. I'm glad you have done that. You will be like Jiro in no time." Kokushibo patted my head, but soon his grip got firmer as he pushed me back, causing me to fall onto the ground.

A sword impaled the floor I used to stand on, Kokushibo had just saved my life..
It was a masked person, trying to kill me?

"I'll get Jiro, can you take him?" Kokushibo asked.

"Yep. Go."

I was beaten. Slammed against a tree.. My sword may be sharp but damn.. Thats one helluva sword they have.

Akaza arrived, he musn't have realised Himiko was running behind him... Sweet Muzan─ she's FAST.

He covered for me, but his 'Akazaness' was GONE. So he was being held up a tree, sword to the neck, slowly cutting his head off.

"W..wait.. PLEASE..!" Himiko stumbled towards the masked idiot.

"HIMIKO. GET OVER HERE" I yelled, my heart now pounding. She's a kid.. They won't kill a kid..

The guy [or girl] grabbed Himiko by the neck, applying force every second as she was lifted up from the floor. Himiko cried out in pain, the persons nails were long [Not long enough for a demon] which cut into her neck.

My legs were damaged. I couldn't do anything but watch.

"What the hell do you think your doing.." Jiro appeared.. I didn't even realise.
He doesn't wear his mask anymore, his hair is his original colour and he has his hanafuda earrings back in.
But that look.. It terrified me.

The person let both demons go and began fighting Jiro, The person missed one shot, leaving them at a disadvantage. Jiro plundged his sword through the persons stomach, then cut off their head.

His emotions when back to 'Jiro-Mode' and his kind eyes returned. He ran up to us three [I managed to move to the other two] and hugged all of us tightly.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded with a smile of admiration.
"Akaza. Are you okay?" Akaza nodded, rubbing  his now all healed neck.

Then Jiro hugged Himiko tightly. "Don't do that.. Ever again. Please." He spoke quietly. He still has fears of losing his baby like he did the first time.. Not many people talk about the 'death' anymore.. But I know Jiro prays by the lake in the early morning, he prays next to Kanao.

It's sad. Jiro is broken by what seems like fear, anger, etc..

After getting us all healed up, I sent a letter to tell the owner of the place that I'm working in to tell him I hurt my legs, making it hard for me to walk.

Then Akaza went to clean up his neck, there wasn't a wound, just some blood that came from the non-existent wound.

Himiko can't heal as fast, so she wear bandages on her neck to make sure her wound heals faster, and no onfections start, she is still a child, even demons can get infections.

~~~

Heya! I'm back from the dead. I hope you enjoyed this book, ofcourse it hasn't finished just yet, but the ending will be VERY soon!!

Over 22k views-- THATS AMAZING :)