24 - Emptiness

[There was so many great name suggestions it was really difficult to pick!! But I think I might name the child Himiko, most people suggested this.

Shinobu's pov

We were back, finally. As we entered the gates, Master and the other remaining Hashira were lined up behind him. Giyuu, as gloomy as ever. I still can't believe  I have discovered his little 'crush'. Disgusting..

"Shinobu, Rengoku.. Where is Kanao..?" Master spoke, somehow sensing Kanao wasn't there, maybe his son and daughter told him? I'm pretty sure he's blind..

"Uhm.. We gave her an option.. She chose the demons.." rengoku spoke with a nervous tone. Maybe I was too rude to Kanao..? Maybe she felt like she had a debt to repay, for killing Jiro's baby.. If so then we need to find her immediatly and get her back..

"Hm.." Master hummed, a slight sigh was heard.. He seems dissapointed.
"Very well."

His voice was stern, he had no other interest in us as he walked away. He didn't speak another word, just.. left.

It was quiet after that, Kanao wasn't here to entertain me, Mitsuri can't gossip with me anymore.. Nezuko isn't eve here to play with me.. It feels...

What is the word?

I couldn't have forgotten my words..

Not once have I forgotten a single word to phrase a moment like this..

Ah..

Yes..

Emptiness..
There is nothing but emptiness here now..             

~~

Heya! I'm super sorry for the constant short chapters!!
I think it will be couple of days before I update this book.

haven't been mentally well for the past few weeks and I wish to take some time off for a little me time. I hope you don't mind <3

~ Byeee