Chapter 6 || An Age Long Past

(No pov)

Techno, Ranboo, and Dream arrived at the edge of ocean, or rather, the beach, but there were no buildings in sight.

"Huh? Where's the city?" Dream asked confused. "It's underwater, there's conduits in the city, so we swim or boat." Ranboo said.

"Wait a second, Ranboo, you're a endermen hybrid, how are you going to survive underwater?" Techno asked, "Oh don't worry I have I can wear." Ranboo stated. "Ok, good." Dream said, "I was worried we'd have to leave you behind!" Dream added.

Ranboo laughed at that, "Yeah, I'd rather not get left behind," he laughed. "Boat or swim people?" Techno asked,

"It's a five minute swim so let's do that instead," Ranboo said, and they started swimming.

-time skip to night-

They arrived in the ruins of a prismarine town, wreckage of the village still was on the sea floor, and in the centre of the ruins was a dark and light prismarine wall and gate, a salmon hybrid stood outside the gave she had raspberry pink curly hair and salmon fin ears, violet eyes, and scales freckling her cheeks, she had a white tank top  with a blue sweater over it, dark blue jeans and black runners.

She noticed them swimming and opened the gate and waved them inside,

"Why hello there!" She said happily, "I'm Sally, who are you guys?" She asked, "I'm Ranboo, the pink haired one is Technoblade but call him Techno, and the smiley mask one is Dream! Nice to meet you!" Ranboo said with a smile,

"Oh! Technoblade as in Wilbur's brother?" Sally asked, "Oh yeah he's my brother." Techno said, Sally just nodded.

"Well, come along, I'm pretty sure you're those people I was supposed to help." Sally said, quite seriously. The trio nodded and followed Sally.

Beyond the gate was a Ocean Temple made Light prismarine and had coral gardens with coral growing up the sides of the temple, at the top of the temple was a conduit surrounded by four lanterns.

They all went into the main room, which had coral floor and pearls and lapis lazuli embedded into the walls, in the centre of the room was a table with waterproof scrolls, weird ink in jars, and quills.

Sally told them to stand around the table, and they did. "So you're probably wondering what Oceana, and The Kingdom of Minecraftia is, right?" Sally said in a serious tone, Techno, Ranboo, and Dream nodded their heads, "Well I've been tasked to tell you how they all came to be." Sally stated, "Wait, Minecraftia and Oceana aren't the only ones?" Dream asked.

"Yes, there's five and one main are actually, there's Minecraftia, the ground kingdom, Oceana, the ocean kingdom, Sky Brooke, the sky kingdom, The End City, that's pretty self explanatory, the Dream smp area, and.. The Nether.. the Dreamon or Nether kingdom." Sally explained, "Oh ok, continue," Dream said, Sally cleared her throat and began,

"Centuries ago, before humans like us came to be, there were gods, DreamXD and Death.The gods one day, got lonely, so they created humans like us.

But DreamXD had to leave his brothers behind to become a god and help with creating this world, DreamXD was so busy he barely saw his brothers anymore,

One day, terrible curse was placed though, by a demon, or more commonly known as a dreamon, some humans got corrupted and are now mobs.

A small group of humans summoned DreamXD, and he came, the group asked for  four kingdoms, Minecraftia, Oceana, Sky Brooke, and The End Kingdom.

They all said goodbye to eachother and went off to there kingdoms,

Some humans went to Minecraftia, which was in a mountain area where there was a lot of dark oak, birch.