Chapter 3 || Questions, Accusations, and a Compass

(No pov)

!!Over dramatic people!!

Dream was watching the group from behind the tree, 'poison me? They have to be joking.' Dream was prepared for anything and everything, he had a god on his side after all.

Quackity looked violent and very much awake. It was probably not smart to try to sneak into the camp with him awake.

"XD?" Dream whispered, a gust of wind blew in from the east. "Hello.." A familiar voice said, the God and Protector of the End was right beside Dream.

DreamXD had a mask on but it was floating. The mask made his head completely invisible, on the mask there was a D carved onto the mask and the X was two golden rings overlapping to create an X. He wore a green cloak with his hood up, the cloak does not hide the four white wings on his back. The cloak also hid his body entirely, and eight small golden rings floated around his wings.

"Is there anything useful to knock him out?" Dream asked quietly, pointing at Quackity.

DreamXD was silent for a minute, "No, there isn't, you'll have to fight them all yourself." DreamXD stated.

"Hm, ok." Dream said blankly, thinking of a way to get to the compass.

"Be careful." DreamXD said and disappeared,

Bushes were rustling behind him, Dream climbed a tree. Up in the tree as the person walked into the clearing, they were wearing a black and red hood so Dream didn't recognize him.

"Dream? I know you're there, I saw you." A voice came quietly from the hooded figure.

"You muffin, you weren't that sneaky, I'm surprised Quackity didn't notice you." The voice said quietly again.

Dream was already on the ground, he had quietly hopped to the tree behind the figure, and then jumped to behind him.

"I would recommend not moving, I have and axe to your back." Dream said quietly, he did indeed have his enchanted netherite axe to his back.

The figure slowly turned around to reveal glowing white eyes in the hood that had a guilty look in them, "Hello Bad." Dream said.

Bad wasn't wearing armour, he was wearing his black with red lining hoodie, with the hood up, and his horns were in the holes made for them in the hood, he was wearing a light and dark grey checkered scarf, right below his glowing white eyes, he wore black pants with red outlining, and dark brown combat boots.

"Uh, do you want this..?" Bad said nervously, handing him a enchanted golden compass that pointed straight at him, Dream gasped, "How did you get this?" He asked, but before Bad could say anything, he felt a sharp pain to the back of his head and everything went dark.

-with Technoblade-

Techno was about half way to the camp when he saw Dan appear right beside him, "What's happened?" Techno asked, He could clearly tell something was wrong, "Dream fell into a trap, I heard him and someone say 'I'm sorry Dream' I don't think we have the element of surprise now." Dan said seriously.

Techno was quite annoyed, at both Dream and the smp members, he started running towards the camp, Dan quickly following him.

"So.. what's the plan?" Dan said worriedly, "I'm thinking give me a minute," Techno muttered.

Dan left to watch what the smp people did, he climbed the tree with the thickest branches and looked down at the smp members.

"Good job, Bad." A guy in a LAFD beanie said, 'Bad' on the other had looked guilty and sad, judging by the way he stood.

Dream woke up and looked at his wrists, which had handcuffs on them and scoffed.

Tommy quickly walked up to him and sat down to look him dead in the eye, or the mask ones anyway.

"Alright, bitch, we're taking you back to the prison, maybe we'll give you a better cell if you tell us where Technoblade is, and this 'Dan' guy." Tommy growled at Dream, who just rolled his eyes and looked at the sky.

Dream spotted the blue goggles in the tree and laughed quietly, "What are you laughing at, Dream?" Quackity asked harshly.

"Nothing, but do you really think I'd tell you?" Dream said blankly, Tommy rolled his eyes, scoffed and walked away.

Dream looked up again and the goggles were gone.

-Back to Technoblade and Dan-

Dan dropped down beside Techno, who was still deep in thought.

"Yeah, they still have him." Dan said, Techno nodded, "Thought so." Techno mumbled.

"We should sneak in at night," Techno said, Dan nodded, "Well it's currently 6:09pm, so.. want to spar?" Dan asked, Techno nodded.

-Back to the smp guys-

Night had fallen, everyone but Dream and Awesamdude were asleep.

"Dream, why did you do all those... things.." Awesamdude asked curiously, Dream rolled his eyes, not that he could see it though.

"Well, why do you think I did it?" Dream said uninterested.

"Because you wanted power?" Awesamdude said, unsure, "I thought you might say that. It's always power isn't it?" Dream said annoyed.

"Well then, why did you do it?" Awesamdude asked, "Why should I tell you?" Dream snarled, getting very annoyed.

Awesamdude didn't respond.

"That's what I thought, now, leave me alone." Dream growled.

A couple branches snapped but you couldn't really hear it,

Suddenly Awesamdude fell to the ground. Technoblade standing over his unconscious body.

Dream waved silently, "Might want to look for the compass before getting me out," Dream muttered.

Dan jumped down from the trees which startled Dream, and immediately started looking for the conpass.

A couple minutes later Dan retrieved the compass, "We should keep this just in case we need it in the future." Dan said, "Sure." Dream said, Technoblade ran over to Dream, breaking the handcuffs on his wrists.

"You'll need to explain the random items you have, Dream." Technoblade said rather sharply, "Yeah, that's something we'll need to know, how you have so much materials." Dan said.

Dream nodded with a sigh, he needed to think of an excuse, and fast. "I'll explain once we get back." Dream said. The other two nodded.

And the trio snuck out as silently as the duo came.

-Time skip-

Once they got back to The Minecraftia Ruins, Dan ran inside to inform the others they were back, Dream was about to walk inside when Techno grabbed his arm and jerked him back.

"You have to explain to us how you got the materials, remember?" Techno said sharply.

Dream's shoulders dropped, he completely forgot and he didn't have an excuse and he couldn't tell them about DreamXD.

"I don't know! I just found them." Dream said, unconvincingly. Techno raised a eyebrow in suspicion, "Uh huh, and I'm not the blood god, why are you lying?" Techno said, still suspicious and tightening his grasp on Dream's arm, Dream winced in pain.

I can't tell him, it's too dangerous. I can't risk anyone getting hurt again.

"Well? How'd you get those materials, Dream?" Technoblade hissed, "I seriously don't know!" Dream said, "I highly doubt that." Techno said, "Why do you care so much anyway?!" Dream shouted, he was very annoyed at this point.

"You could be betraying us! This could've been an act!" Techno said angrily, Dream yanked his arm away, "If I'm a spy," Dream spat "Then I'll go!" Dream shoved the compass into his hand and shoved him away, "Goodbye then, Technoblade," Dream hissed and walked angrily towards the elevator.

————————————
I am so over dramatic but whatever.
Have a wonderful day you guys!

(1264 words)