Chapter 32...

Chapter 32:

Jessika’s P.O.V:

I was used to waking up with Stef next to me, he’d wipe my hair out of my sleepy eyes and whisper 'good morning' in my ear, so it was a huge change when I was woken up on that Thursday morning by the warm blankets yanked off me and having Gemma pulling at me “Get up!” she squealed “You need to get ready for the airport!” I was up. Swinging my legs out of bed I pulled on a pair of blue skinnies and one of Stefan’s sounds like good T-shirt. I scraped my hair back into my signature tight bun, smothered some foundation under my eyes and across my cheeks and had just enough time to whack some eyeliner on. “You ready, beautiful?” Stef poked his head around the door and I ran at him, kissing him smack bang on the lips and winding my fingers in his hair. “That was unexpected” he winked, he gripped my wrists to unwrap them from around his neck making me flinch. The look on his face turned to concern “What’s the matter?” he questioned. Rolling up my sleeve it showed the 3rd degree burn that seemed to of got worse since I last glanced at it. “I was cooking at Spencer’s, I was getting something out and caught my arm on the roof of the oven” I confessed rubbing the mark. I knew it wasn’t infected; it just hurt…a lot! “I promise I'll get it checked out when we get home!” I considered, reading Stefan’s mind “Thankyou” he whispered “Now get your butt in the car” We all clambered into the seven seater with Stef driving, Ash and Gemma sleeping, then finally me and Dru sat playing cards. My first idea was music! Reaching into the front of the car I slipped my favourite mix CD on, one I’d put together myself. It had all my favourite songs on. I hit play! “WAKE UP IN THE EVENING GETTING READY TO GO! SPEED DIAL MY GIRLIES; GRAB A BEER THEY CAN NEVER SAY NO!” I got some strange looks from the boys…and Gemma but what can I say? It’s a catchy song! Before long we were all singing along and im not going to lie, I was doing the dance “IF YOU DON’T HAVE THIS SWAGGER YOUR NAME WONT BE ON THE DOOR!” Stef chimed in a fake female voice. My voice sang for me, I couldn’t help it “IM READY TO BLOW, R-R-R-READY TO BLOW!” we all burst into fits of laughter, god I was looking forward to this holiday.

Stefan’s P.O.V:

I had the most perfect girlfriend in the whole world, but her music taste was appalling! I turned off of the lanes and pulled onto some motorway. I wasn't even paying attention to signs anymore, traffic was awful. Good job we left the house early! I cranked up the stereo and the whole car sang together, even dancing. I took back my last comment, her music taste was amazing! A bit of fall out boy, but then Ed Sheeran came on as the traffic started to move again. I could hear Jess mumbling the lyrics to herself, he was her inspiration and I thought that when we got back from Ibiza I’d make sure she met him, if it was the last thing I did! “Traffic sucks!” I heard Jess sigh as she clambered into the front. I just laughed and wrapped my arm around her. She lent her head on my shoulder and started to close her eyes. “Your hearts against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck! I’ve fallen for your eyes but they don’t know you yet…” I sang with the song. Jess sighed and started to drift off

Gemma’s P.O.V:

We missed our flight, it took us three hours to get out of traffic and we missed our flight! We couldn't even reschedule because the boys had to go to the studio on the Saturday, I didn’t really mind! Wherever we were it was just great to be spending time with the three greatest guys in the planet. “I'm sorry” Stef sighed when we finally arrived home at four in the afternoon. “It’s fine” we all chorused. Jess walked up to Stef and sat on his lap. “What are we all doing this afternoon then?” she chirped in a fake baby voice. Many suggestions were put forward but it was my suggestion that stuck out the most!...SLEEP!