Chapter 7...

Chapter 7:

Dru's P.O.V:

I raced back down the hallway and skidded into the kitchen. I threw the stolen clothes at the girls. Submerging them in bright colours and materials, they looked at me with confused looks on their fragile faces. “What on earth Dru?” Gemma laughed. I couldn’t help but roll my eyes “Clean clothes!” I smiled “If you need to freshen up or have a shower you can use my room and ensuite” They both climbed out of their seats and came over to me. “Thankyou Dru!” they both echoed, skipping down the hall towards my door. “PUT SOME MUSIC ON AS WELL!” I shouted after them. “MY IPOD IS IN THE DOCKING STATION ON THE WINDOWSILL!”

Gemma P.O.V:

Me and Jessika both ran for the docking station, but I was more skilled. Pushing her out of the way and sliding across the bed. It’s safe to say I reached it before her and chose the album to play…THE CLIK CLIK! I pressed play and the song immediately started playing. The volume went as loud as it possibly could and me and Jessika sang in unison “I MESSED UP! I NEVER MEANT IT SO MUCH! IT’S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I DID YOU WRONG!” We then heard Stefan shout from his room “THIS IS MY BEST WAY TO SAY SORRY, SO IM SORRY! I CANT TAKE MY MIND OFF WHAT IVE DONE!” this was when me and Jessika joined in again. “I COULD NEVER ANSWER YOU WHEN YOU CALLED!” We ran down the hall and burst into Stefan’s room where he pulled Jessika into the middle of the room and danced with her “BECAUSE YOU’RE WAY TOO UNDERSTANDING!” I felt a pair of arms around my waist and turned to see Dru also drag me into the centre of the room singing along. We jumped around all around the room including on the bed screaming the lyrics at the top of lungs. We got to the 3rd verse when we heard Ash get out the shower and come into the room. I spun round and sang “GOD ASH, WHY'D YOU TREAT ME LIKE A DICK!?” he burst out laughing and just stared blankly at me. This was when I suddenly noticed all he was wearing was a towel around his waist “And go and put some clothes on!” I joked bursting out laughing. Squeezing out of the room me and Jessika walked back to Drus room, where we turned the music down and got ready. We'd only spent 6 hours with the boys but we were having the time of our lives!!