Chapter 35...

Chapter 35:

Stefan’s P.O.V:

I followed the streets heading towards the tower bridge, she'd told me before that if she was ever stressed out she would just stand on the bridge, looking down at the water but when I got there I was so surprised, what was she doing? She stood proudly on the edge of the bridge as if she was about to jump but her feet slipped and she tumbled backwards onto the pavement. She shook her head, trying to regain focus. "JESSIKA!" I screeched. I quickly apologized; I just needed her in my arms again! She raced across the road, not even looking! The next thing I knew she was spread across the floor. I screamed and raced through the busy road. Cars swerved trying to avoid me but I didn’t care. I fell to the floor wrapping my arms around Jessika’s limp shoulders. “Come on Jess, don’t do this!” I cried “Please don’t leave me!” the tears poured down my cheeks as I dialled 999, they were here in no time, lifting her into the back of an ambulance. I couldn't stop crying, this was all my fault! A friendly doctor came over, ushering me into the ambulance with Jess. I intertwined my fingers with her, she was still with us but she was frail, I didn’t think she was going to make it through the night “I love you Jess” I whispered “I don’t know if you can hear me but I do, these past few days have been the greatest days of my life! I'm so sorry for being angry at you, I know you would never do anything with Dru! I love you, i'll never be able to say that enough” I breathed in deeply and rested my head on her shoulder “It shouldn't end this way” the tears continued to roll down my cheeks, id ran out of things to say but I didn’t want to stay silent. “your hearts against my chest, lips pressed to my neck! I've fallen for your eyes but they don’t know me yet! With this feeling I'll forget…I'm in love now!” I whispered before the ambulance came to a sharp halt and doctors rushed around pulling at wires and beds. I was separated from my baby as she wheeled into the hospital. I needed to call Gemma.

Gemma’s P.O.V:

It was amazing; Ash was the most amazing person in the world. We were lay over each other in bed,  suddenly my phone rang. It was Stef, I was confused. "Hello?" I asked answering the phone. Stef explained what happened and I stumbled around trying to get some clothes on. "I'm on my way" I fretted, Ash looked confused, rolling onto his side and gazed up at me. "Whats happened?" I burst into tears as I scraped my hair back "Its Jess" I choked "Shes been hit by a truck on the tower bridge, we need to get to the hospital....NOW!" I pulled the covers off Ash, but he was already up yanking clothes on. "DRU!" we both chorused before explaining the story to him, within half an hour we were pulling up at the hospital. I composed myself before we raced through the doors, we had spent most of the week in hospitals but I wouldn't of changed my time with the boys for the world. We approached Jessika's bed, she was life support and I knew she wouldn't last the night. Stef was hunched over the bed his head on her shoulder, her hand in his, It was awful.