Chapter 1...

A/N: Right, to start with, this is a completely different TMB fanfic, there’s none of that 'stashley' crap and im not using their real girlfriends, just pretend there all single (APART FROM DRU) ;) You like that? Thought so… COMMENT, VOTE, READ! Xoxox

Chapter 1:

Gemma’s P.O.V:

“BABY WHEN THE WORLD ENDS YOUR GUNNA BE BEGGING ME FOR SEX! WE'LL BE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE LEFT TO RESURECT THE CIVILISATION!” Ashley Horne’s angel like voice chorused through the arena making hundreds of girls’ hearts race, including mine, after a few intense minutes the beautiful song finished and screams echoed from my throbbing voice box. “Thanks guys” Stefan exclaimed. “We've got one last song for you all…HIT IT DRU!” I recognised the familiar, heavy backbeat and jumped in the air with such force I nearly knocked the screaming girl out next to me. “THE MIDNIGHT BEAST!, were the greatest unsigned gimmick rap band from south west London…”

Half an hour later me and my best friend Jessika were leaving the busy arena when a shout came from behind us and I was shoved forwards head butting the pavement “OUCH” I screamed “What is your problem?” the words spilled out before I could stop them “GOT A PROBLEM? I'll KNOCK YOU OUT ALLRIGHT?” A deep voice boomed “Please don’t punch me back I’ve got a photo shoot tonight” I mumbled, finishing the famous lyrics immediately and getting to my feet. Turning to demand an apology from the stranger with the familiar voice, I about passed out. There stood the one and only DRU WAKELY! “Ermm, I, Ermmm” Was all I could reply. He looked like a deer in headlights. “CRAP! Ash get over here! I think I gave a fan concussion!” Ash was over in a flash and his arms were straight away around my waist. I couldn’t cope with it all. “I. need. To. Sit. Down” I stuttered, leaning on Ash. He guided me skilfully through the crowd and towards the backstage doors. “GUYS!” Stefan shrieked “Your gunna get so done for taking her back there” But no one listened, especially not Ash, as he kicked the door open and led me over to a dark brown leather sofa and sat me down. After a few minutes I adjusted to the situation, just as Jessika and Stefan wandered through the door, Stefan holding it open Jess, his afro all messy and his snapback at an awkward angle. Dru went and got me some water and placed it on the glass table by my side. “Thanks!” I smiled, the shaking in my hands had stopped and I was holding back the tears brimming in my eyes from spilling down my cheeks. “Are you okay?” asked Ash, sounding genuinely worried. “He thinks im gunna take him to court” I thought my head dropping in disappointment. “Don’t worry” I sighed “Im not gunna sue you” A burst of laughter erupted from somewhere inside of him and he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into a bear hug “Bless your heart, sue us all you want” he winked. I couldn’t help but smile. “This is unreal” I felt so exasperated, A tear spilt down my cheek and I threw my head down, trying to hide it. These guys must of either been eating loads of carrots or be some sort of superhuman because they all saw it and came over to me. Stefan handed me a tissue, Ash kept me in is arms and Dru grabbed me some chocolate…I got to my feet, wriggling out of Ash's tight grasp. “I should go” I sighed, it was killing me being there and knowing at some point they would tell me to leave. I'd be forgotten within minutes. “This isn’t good, you guys should be rehearsing or something” I was stood here in front of the most amazing people in the world and I couldn’t cope. One step. Two steps. Three steps. I was still a couple of feet from the door, I got dizzy. I tripped. Started to fall, I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist. “You need to sleep here for the night” I heard Stefan’s familiar voice. “You both do!”