Chapter 20...

Chapter 20:

Ash’s P.O.V:

I hesitantly left Stef; He had been completely stitched up and was apparently going to be fine. I still felt anxious but I went with Gemma. We were pacing the streets, we didn’t take the car, it would have been pointless. There was no way we would have found him. “Try calling again!” Gemma cried. I fumbled around in my pocket and pulled out my IPhone, It took a few minutes but I finally typed in Dru’s number and waited for him to pick up. “Hi, this is Dru, I can’t get to the phone right now, Leave a message and I'll get back to you” he wasn’t answering. I threw my phone at the ground and fell to the floor. Gemma turned and crouched down next to me “We’ll find him, don’t worry!” she sobbed, taking my hand in hers. “Come on!” she got to her feet, pulling me up with her. “Weve been looking for 3 hours” I sniffed “Im beginning to lose hope”…

*4 Hours earlier…*

Jessika’s P.O.V:

Ash and Gemma had just left the house and I was leant up against the wall outside Dru’s room. I heard him collapse on the bed and burst into tears. What had I done? Without a second thought I turned and entered Dru’s room. The awkwardness seemed to slip away as we stared into each other’s eyes. “What have I done?” he sobbed, looking down at his bloody knuckles. I ran out of the room and into the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and put it under a running tap until it was damp. Slipping back into the room where Dru sat, I perched next to him on the bed and got hold of his hand. “Gimme that” I whispered. The house was scarily quiet. I pressed the wet towel to his knuckle. Dru flinched in pain but I kept his hand firmly gripped in mine “Thank you, you didn’t need to do this…” he croaked looking me in the eye. I dabbed at his knuckles and they were soon clean. We were both suddenly of the silence and how alone we were, but he seemed to move closer. I didn’t like this, it felt like we were in the changing rooms, everything once again become tense and he moved his spare hand to brush a hair out of my face. I saw his head slightly tilting and there was nowhere I was going to let this happen again. I had to let him know that there was nothing between us. I pushed him away and got to my feet. I ran towards the door but stopped in the doorway. “Dru, I never meant to hurt you! There was nothing between us. It was spur of the moment but…But, Im in love with Stef and I think he feels the same, Maybe you should maybe talk to charlotte and-” I was cut off by Dru grabbing my arm, he was suddenly in front of me “I know Jess” he smiled “I get it, I just need to leave you and Stef to be happy…I understand” he pulled me into a friendly hug before moving me out of the way and heading out the front door. “Where are you going?” I called after him. Dru stopped and turned to me “Im leaving you alone, im sorry I fucked up your first day so badly” he chuckled “Bye Jess” I stood frozen. No, this couldn’t be happening! He couldn’t leave! What about the band? I couldn’t persuade the words to leave my lips and I watched him walk out, closing the door behind him. I fell to the floor. A crumpled mess on the laminated floor. My first idea was to run after him but by the time I had picked myself up and raced out the door he had disappeared. I panicked and ran back inside, I grabbed my phone and rang Gemma. “Something really bad has happened!” I cried down the phone…