Chapter 16...

Chapter 16:

Jessika’s P.O.V:

I felt awful! For some reason I felt like id cheated on him! His face was turned downwards and he was just staring at the TV “Well this is intense…” I joked; he just turned to me with a blank expression on his face. “So you and Dru, huh? When are you gunna go out? Like a date…The movies? Dinner?” I was shocked. He was making a joke of this! “Stef, it just happened! I don’t have feelings for Dru…Well, not really! It was just spur of the moment!” I just rushed it all out and I was getting worked up. I could feel the sweat on the palms of my hands. I got to my feet. “The truth is Stef, I’ve got feelings for you, I really like you! You’re so sweet and adorable and you make me laugh…” I trailed off. He probably thought I was some sort of slapper! It wasn’t like me; I just couldn’t control myself around Dru! He was enchanting, Oh my god that sounds so stupid! “Jess?” Stefan suddenly asked. I quickly looked up at him and stared hopefully. “I like you to, please, just please give me a chance?” I couldn’t reply I just threw myself at him and wrapped my arms around his neck! “Of course!” I cried, I’d been dreaming about this moment for as long as I could remember.

Stefan’s P.O.V:

It felt like someone was ripping my heart out, she didn’t belong to me but I felt like Dru was stealing her from me! Seeing them wrapped up together on her bed it really hurt! This sounded ridiculous, I’d only known her for a day but I felt like I needed her, when she smiled and kind of turned her head away it made me smile! Just being with her made me happy. I couldn’t take it anymore. When we were sat on the sofa I asked her out…SHE SAID YES! I was ecstatic! Having her in my arms and knowing she felt the same way was the best feeling in the world! I never wanted to let her go but I pulled away…

“You wanna put a film on?” I asked smiling at Jess. I went over to the DVD player and slipped my all-time favourite film in. ELF! “Oh my god, no way!” Jessika shrieked “I LOVE ELF!” we both started laughing and we stood and did a mini dance in the lounge. After we had calmed down I sat down, Jess went to sit next to me. I pulled her onto my lap smiling at her. “I want you as close as possible” I grinned pulling her tightly into my chest. HEAVEN!

Dru’s P.O.V:

I heard them laughing and joking in the lounge, jumping around! Why did Stef always get the girl? I got to my feet of of Jessika’s bed and headed into my room. The first thing I saw was my drums I ran at them, kicking the bass and putting a massive hole through it, It felt good! I carried on. Fists pounding into the instrument! I then turned to my shelf knocking everything off them and just generally smashing everything up. The whole room was a mess. “DRU WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?” Stefan shouted from behind me, I dived at him, knocking him off his feet. My fists flying everywhere! Why did he always get the girl? Why? WHY?