chapter 9...

Chapter 9:

Stefan’s P.O.V:

I bounded through the electric doors into Jack wills, we had had a look around Covent Gardens but nothing amazing really caught the girl’s eyes. Suddenly a firm hand grabbed my arm! “You are not buying me anything from here!” Jessika ordered, attempting to drag me back out into the cold. “Why? Don’t you like the clothes?” I was confused and to be honest very hungry. “I LOVE THE CLOTHES!” she announced “But there all so expensive I can’t let you do that. I just laughed and walked to the woman’s section of the store. I bought them both a few hoodies each and some T-shirts. Next stop was drop dead. “No! Definitely not! No way!” Gemma protested. Grabbing Ash's hand. He turned to look at her and she glared at him with her bright blue eyes. “Come on!” He whispered. “I want to buy you this, Stop worrying” He tightened his grip in her palm and she let him guide her inside the store. “They are totally getting together, Awhhh” I cooed to Jessika, bounding ahead.

Jessika's P.O.V:

“They are totally getting together, Awhhh” Stefan cooed right in my ear. “This is it” I thought “This is when he asks me out, when all my dreams come true” But he just carried on walking, a few paces a head of me. I don’t know why but it hurt so much, my whole world shattered around me as I watched him trot along as if everything was fine. I stopped in my tracks and sat on a nearby bench, resting my head in my hands. Why was it affecting me so much? I was so much luckier than most girls! I’d spent nearly a whole day with them already! “Are you okay?” a sweet voice whispered in my ear. Stefan. “Im fine!” I lied, skilfully wiping away my tears without him seeing them. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his chest. “You’re not okay, I know you’re not!” That was when Dru reappeared. I hadn’t even noticed him disappear into numerous shops without us. “I think we’ve got everything” He smiled. “Jess, I guessed your size but you’ve got 6 pairs of jeans, 3 drop dead T-shirts, 2 Drop dead hoodies, 1 jack wills hoodie, a Jack wills T-shirt and 2 jack wills dresses!” I opened my eyes wide! “DRU YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO DO THAT!” I shrieked, pulling him into a huge bear hug. “I did, now come on let’s get some food!” I turned to tell Stef, only to see him with his head in his hands, eyes closed, mirroring my previous posture. I turned back to Dru and placed a finger to my lips imitating an infant. Grabbing Dru’s hand I ran across the shopping centre. Dragged Dru with me and pulled him into Drop dead where we met Ash and Gemma. After a quick description of our plan we split up in to pairs. Gemma and Ash,  Me and Dru. The plan was to hide from Stef, quick game of hide and seek, maybe get something to eat on the other side of town…I felt like a little kid again and I guess being paired up with Dru kind of helped me with the whole Stef issue…

Stefan’s P.O.V:

I closed my eyes for a split second but when I opened them everyone had disappeared. “SO YOU WANNA PLAY THIS GAME?” I shouted getting extremely weird looks by passer-by’s.  laughing I picked up the two shopping bags I’d been lumbered with and raced through the crowds of people looking for the four culprits, Suddenly I was grabbed by an arm. I spun around; I was expecting to see Ash or maybe Jessika but no. It was a young girl, Id never even seen her before! “OH EM GEEEEEH! It IS you! Can I have your autograph? And my twitter name is…” I quickly interrupted her. “Ssssh, yes of course you can but be quiet im trying to have a peaceful day” I smiled as I scribbled my name on her phone case in black marker; I then handed her the pen and put my arm out. “Write your twitter name there” I grinned. “I don’t have my phone with me but will follow you when I get home” Her face lit up and she threw herself at me for a hug. After some pictures I quickly rushed back in the direction I was headed. I couldnt stop laughing. If they wanted to play hide and seek I could play hide and seek. I stood still and thought for a minute. Where would they hide?...