Chapter 8...

Chapter 8:

Jessika's P.O.V:

I had been lumbered with Stefan's batman patterned Lazy oaf top and Ash's skinny jeans, Whereas Gemma had ended up with Ash's Baggy white T-shirt and Stefan's baggy jeans. After we had both had quick showers we got changed into the clothes and I threw myself onto Dru's bed. “WOW!” this was the first chance me and Gemma had actually had to just sit and talk about things. “Im sat on Dru Wakely's bed in Stefan Abingdon's T-Shirt and Ashley Horne's Jeans!” I exclaimed. Staring wide eyed at me Gemma perched next to me. “I know” she sighed “They are amazing, like too good for words and oh my god Ash is the sweetest guy ever! We had a picnic on the roof and got to know each other and then I hacked his twitter!” she giggled, grabbing her phone and turning it on…”Oh no, this is not good!” She gulped glancing up from the bright screen and biting her bottom lip.

Gemma's P.O.V:

I clicked on my twitter and looked to Jessika. “Oh no, this is not good” I gulped. “127 new mentions” I read through some… “OMG! YOU KNOW ASH?? HOOOOW?”…Quite cute! I then saw one from my friend. “You're on @Ashleynhorne's phone?? How? Have you met them? Where are you? You disappeared at the gig!!” Jessika moved closer to me and read over my shoulder…”Your little miss popular now” she winked heading over to her phone. “Oh look…zero notifications” She sighed throwing it onto the chair. “ARE YOU GIRLS READY!??” shouted Stefan from the games room. “One momento!” I screamed back, I quickly replied to Hannah “@Hannah_TMB Yes, there seen a change of plans. We’re spending the week with some friends;))” I typed before slipping my phone into my pocket. Me and Jessika walked down the hall and into the games room where the boys stood waiting. Before they could comment I interrupted. “Yes, we look a mess but we have no makeup so just leave it out, yeah?” Ash's mouthed dropped open and contradicted me “Are you mad Gemma?” He announced “You both look amazing and my baggy top really suits you” he grabbed a tiny bit of the shirt and pulled me towards him winking. We were just inches apart. “And you smell good” he laughed pushing me away and interlocking his hand with mine. If this was anybody else I would immediately pull away and probably maize him but this was Ashley Horne and there was just something about him, something that intrigued me. Dru grabbed the car keys and headed out the door, we all followed and the clan piled into a seven seater land rover. I jumped into the seat in between Ash and Jessika and Stefan satin the passenger seat next to Dru. We had only been driving for about 2 minutes when I suddenly leant forward to Stef and threw my hand out “PHONE!” I demanded, he immediately placed his pristine IPhone in my palm and I clicked on his twitter. Time to make a few fans days. First thing I followed me and Jessika and then gave us both a shoutout. Next I followed a few of our friends and nice fans. Finally a tweeting spree…

Dru's P.O.V:

When we stopped at the first set of traffic lights I fished my phone out of my pocket and clicked on my twitter, I threw the phone into the back. Landing it neatly in Jessika's lap. “YAY!, Thankyou” she grinned. After a few minutes we were nearly in the centre of London town. “I've followed us both on Dru's twitter” Jess grinned mischievously. “And gave us both shoutouts.  I also followed a few fans.” She handed the phone back to me and turned to Ash with a huge smile on her placid face. He handed her his and the whole process was repeated. “Now everyone! Turn your phones off, were gunna have a relaxing day…No technology!” I ordered watching them all turn there devices off and put them into the hidden compartment of the vehicle. We had just pulled up and I parked the car skilfully. “First stop the shops that girls buy there materials from!” Shouted Stefan climbing out of the car. Gemma and Jessika burst into a fit of giggles! “What?” they slurred. We were now all out and were crowded around the back of the land rover. “Were buying you both a new wardrobe! Your gunna need clean clothes and makeup and toiletries.” Stef continued. All three of us nodded but the girls tried to protest! “We're not going to let you do that!” they argued. We all debated for a while before Gemma suddenly threw herself on the ground. “IM NOT MOVING!” she screeched. “I don’t want you wasting your hard earned money on me!” Ash let out a strange noise and scooped her up. “Really?” He mocked, bounding towards the shops. Her fists pounded his back, Calling him many different names and ordering to be put down. It’s safe to say they got many dirty looks! Jessika also tried to hold back but Stefan just flashed his big brown puppy dog eyes and she followed us into the famous Covent Garden’s obediently. This was going to be a fun afternoon.  Just what I needed after my awful morning...