Chapter 23...

Chapter 23:

Gemma’s P.O.V:

Hesitantly I approached Stef and Jess to wake them up from there slumber. They were intertwined on the spare bed and they looked so peaceful “Stef, Stefan!” I cooed “You need to get up Stef” I tried to shake him awake but he just grunted and swotted me away. They both had smiles on their faces, it was the happiest we'd ever seen them. I turned to Ash and grinned. He wiped his eyes and gestured for me to go over to him “Let’s leave them” he whispered “We could all do with some sleep” He twisted his arm around me and guided me down the hall, I went to go into my room but he carefully guided me into his. He lifted me up and sat me on his bed. His drawer’s made a creaking noise as he slid them open and pulled out a baggy T-shirt “Your pyjamas” he winked tossing it at me, I used his ensuite as my changing rooms! I washed my face and scraped my hair back. I looked relatively fresh. Returning to the room I noticed ash was already in bed, he scooted over to allow room for me to fit and I slid in next to him. “Now get some sleep, beautiful” he whispered, flicking the light off. He wrapped his arm around me as usual and pulled me into his warm chest. I lay there for a short few minutes before drifting off into my perfect dreamland which wasn’t too different to the real life events that had sent my world twisting upside down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scent of sizzling bacon wafted through the house into Ashley’s room. Stretching my arm out I realised he wasn’t next to me anymore. I threw the covers back and tiptoed over to his ensuite. I applied some light powder and cleaned my teeth. Next I tiptoed back into the bedroom and checked the time 10:48am. Quite early for me. I could hear slight chattering from down the hall, my feet followed the noise and I ended up in the kitchen. Ash was at the cooker, frying bacon. He suddenly became a million times more attractive. Stef was slumped in one of the chairs across the room with a cup of tea and Jess was crammed next to him. They were nattering away so I slipped over to Ash, wrapping my arms around his bare chest and pulled him close to me. He was dressed in just some baggy pyjama bottoms, which I later realised, were from the midnight beast store. “God morning sweetie” he grinned, trying to focus on his cooking skills. “Morning” I yawned in reply. “Put some clothes on!” Stefan called; me and Ash didn’t know who he was talking to so both turned in response. “What?” he asked in unison, sending us into a fit of laughter “Gemma put some clothes on?” Stefan repeated. I didn’t see what was wrong with what I was wearing! I was dressed in Ashley’s my little pony tee, which was also from the midnight beast store. “I am dressed” I protested, Ash laughed and dished up the breakfast “With nothing but my T-shirt on!” he sang Shontelle's lyrics as he carried all the food to where the other two sat. Before I could take my own seat Ash pulled me onto his lap and we shared bacon. It was perfect. Eating bacon with my boyfriend Ashley Horne, my best friend Gemma and Stefan Abingdon! “Oh yeah!” Ash shouted, making all of us jump. He got to his feet, forgetting I was there, sending me flying across the room. We all started laughing uncontrollably for a few minutes. Ash managed to get over to the dining table and picked up his phone “Dru text me this morning” he announced. It was a shock, a relief! I gasped and started choking on my bacon. Superman Ashley came to the rescue, patting my back and holding in his laughter. “He just said that he was okay and he couldn’t even express how sorry he was for what happened, blah blah blah, and he was giving us sometime to just chill. He says he doesn’t want to mess things up with us all…He’ll be back before next time that were in the studio, which is Sunday” You could hear everyone breathe out a huge sigh of relief. I suddenly relaxed, I didn’t realise I was stressed about Dru until I realised he was safe. “But where is he?” Stefan asked leaning forwards and resting his chin on his knees. We were all thinking it. Where would he go? What did he do last night? Ash cleared his throat and answered the anticipated question “He says he’s at…Spencer’s flat”