Chapter 33...

Chapter 33:

Jessika’s P.O.V:

Me and Stef conked out on the sofa, I thought he was asleep as I was just drifting off when suddenly fireworks erupted “So you definitely don’t have feelings for Dru anymore, right?” he interrogated me! What was this? An episode of NCIS? “I never did have!” I snapped “I’ve always loved you!” he laughed slightly “So you were just messing him around? Playing him?” where had this sudden inquiry come from?  

“What!?”

“You heard me! I just don’t know where I stand with you Jess! You and him are so close, do you know how bad this will be if magazines find out!?”

“Im right here! With you! I love you Stef! But if you’d rather care about your image then you need to think some stuff over” I got to my feet and stormed past him grabbing my jacket. I couldn’t stay here like this, I was sick of fights and arguing and it had all started since Id arrived. I was done, the door slammed behind me and I wrapped the coat around my shoulders. I didn’t know where I was going; I just knew I needed to walk.  Luckily I had my iPod in my pocket so the earphones were quickly shoved into my ears, I was sick of being expected to do certain things because my boyfriend was famous, People were always on my back and I couldn’t just relax! I felt pressured and I just needed to get out. I needed to do something reckless, something, well…quirky!

Ash’s P.O.V:

I heard yelling and then a door slam. Peering out of my window I spotted Jess storming down the drive and I realised I had to do something “Mr Stefan Abingdon, come here!” I yelled! Mature Ashley was coming out, and nobody likes mature Ashley. "Whats going on between you two?" I demanded as  Stef approached me. He sighed "You saw how close they both were!" he whispered "In the car! Theres something going on!" I couldn't believe it! How could he even think that "Stef you stupid penis head go after that girl and apologize!" He seemed to understand and picked up his coat. "Fine" he mumbled "I'm going, I know where she'll be!" the door was promptly shut behind him and the house was quiet. "Hey, whats going on?" Gemma whispered behind me, I didn't even answer I just turned around, scooped her up and took her into my bedroom. Was nice having some privacy.