Chapter 4...

Chapter 4:

Ash's P.O.V:

Dru had left the room, leaving just me, Gemma, Jessika and Stefan. Stefan and Jessika were having their own little conversation and me and Gemma were just joking around. “What you up to tonight?” I asked her, my fingers mentally crossed in my mind. She let out a deep laugh. “What?” I worried “Have I got something on my face!?” this made her laugh harder “Well, Ash, what do you think im doing tonight? I don’t know where I am and im with THE MIDNIGHT BEAST!” We all fell into another fit of giggles; this was going to be the best week of my life. “We could just chill for the day?” she suggested. “That is if the fans could leave you alone for a day?” Suddenly it hit me. “Come with me” I ordered grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the room. Gemma scrambled around behind me, trying to keep up with my fast paced steps, this was gunna be legendary!

I pulled her up the two flights of stairs leading to MY safe haven, after a couple of minutes we reached a door. “What are you up to?” Gemma quizzed me. “Just be quite!” I ordered flashing a mischievous grin. I don’t know whether it was the dark hallway or the silence but we both suddenly became aware of our interlocking fingers. She went to pull out of my grip but I quickly opened the door and lead her out. Gemma looked shocked, I don’t know if it was the sudden sparks we felt in the corridor or the fact she was on a roof, but she was definitely shocked. The roof was my place, where I went when the fans and magazines and fame was too much, where I just wanted to chill.

Gemma's P.O.V:

Okay, so we were on a roof. “Why are we on a roof Ashley?” I asked trying to sound strict. His face dropped and he headed back towards the door. “Where are you going?” I inquired. “You don’t like it do you?” Ash sighed. I walked up to him and pulled him towards me, kicking the door shut in the process. “I love it” I grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a huge bear hug. Ash wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. “I'll be back in one minute!” He sang skipping out the door and back down the stairs.

A few minutes passed, 10 maybe 20, when Ash reappeared in the doorway. In one hand he held a picnic basket and in the other a pack of beers. “What's all this?” I chuckled, wandering over to give him a hand. Ash opened the picnic basket and pulled out a blanket. He lay it down and ordered me to sit. When he had set everything up he sat next to me and handed me a beer. “You drink I guess?” he asked warily handing me the can. “Yes Ash!” I smiled “Im 19 you weirdo” He threw me a can and then opened the basket again. Inside was a beautiful assortment of food, sandwiches, cakes, beer, and chocolate…The list went on. “I thought we could just hang out for a bit?” he asked. “I'd love to get to know you” I felt my face turn a dark red colour. Damn this guy was perfect.

Dru's P.OV:

She had dumped me. Just like that. We were over! Her words had been “I don’t believe I can trust you to be faithful” How can she say that? Apparently there were pictures of me taking a girl backstage at the gig. We disappeared inside for about 20 minutes and then re-emerged getting into a black limo. I knew I would never do that. Ever. The pictures must be faked. I had never taken a girl backstage before, well apart from…SHIT! I raced into the lounge and spotted Jessika perched on the arm of the sofa, talking with Stefan, I ran up and grabbed her arm, pulling her into the kitchen. “Wow Dru, what’s the problem?” she ordered, wriggling out of my grasp. I broke down, I'd only known this girl a day and I was already in tears in front of her. “Charlotte broke up with me!” I cried “She thinks I’ve cheated on her…With GEMMA!”