Part 3 : Found

The day of the luncheon didn't tarry in arrival. No longer than the sun went up, the two girls set forth towards Ahlom County in the carriage their host sent forth. 

Mingyu's Ahlom County estate was no less than a castle. Gardens running through yards of land, with precut, bountiful shrubs bearing a plethora of radiant flowers; Rose, Marigold, tulips, you name it!
Circular bushes at immediate intervals along with one or two animal shaped bushes. Stone paths adorning the main garden leading to different routes within the estate.

His house, there's no need to define it because the details could never be explained in meagre words, with infinitely long marble hallways connecting to spiral staircases leading to an upper floor, where rooms gently lit up in warm lights

In the centre was a ginormous crystal-glass chandelier, which glimmered magnificently in innumerable hues.

"Welcome to my humble abode", Mingyu came forward from a group of partially familiar people and took a good glance as Jess's face, before continuing, "As beautiful as always, Jessica

"As beautiful as always, Jessica."

Jess dared to move her eyes in alignment with Mingyu's, a light chuckle leaving her tender lips.

"Duhh.. I guess I'm the third wheel out here.", Kat interrupted their romantic reverie.

To her surprise, another scoff was heard from across the room. Without a guess, she knew whom it belonged to.

"Nice to meet you again Jessica", Minseo held hands with Jess thereby making Kat feel more left out than before.
Just when the clouds of anxiety were nearing Katherine's mien, a sophisticated voice said,
"Never thought I'd see you again"

If only it wasn't Jeon Wonwoo.

"So you did wish to? I see", she mocked.

Once again their wits battled in the presence of the other company who just stared at the duo in awe.
"Wonwoo, she just arrived. Cut her some slack.", Mingyu interrupted as he offered his hand to lead the ladies into a dimly lit room, with an extravagant dining table, set with all sorts of dishes, some presented, some concealed.