Part 5: Night

It was quarter past ten when they got up to go to their bedrooms.

"So.. Where would I sleep?", Kat inquired.
The turning of events for the day had made her body beyond tired and her back craved to hit the bed.

"In my room of course."

"WHAT??", she looked at the man in surprise.

"The second floor has four royal bedrooms, one belongs to my mother, the lady of this house who is presently residing elsewhere with my sister.
The other two belong to my siblings, and left is my room,
Or let me say, your room.

And I'm sure you wouldn't like to sleep in the store rooms. It is too creepy to be honest. ", he scrunched his nose.

"But I-
I don't even know your name."

"Wen Junhui it is.
You can call me Jun, m'lady.
Now you know,
now you must be having no problem sharing the room.", he seemed playfully stubborn by nature and Kat didn't have the luxury to argue.

", he seemed playfully stubborn by nature and Kat didn't have the luxury to argue

"fine"

Jun led Kat to his room and they exchanged some information about their names and hometowns, till it was time to actually sleep.

Kat went upto his bed and not surprisingly, it was softer than cream.
The pillows were feathery, covered with satin covers and the bedstead was surrounded by net curtains.
Just like a royal bedroom where Kat had never been to.
She didn't hesitate to touch everything since this would be her first and last time ever being in a nobility bedroom.

"Yah, where are you going.
That's my bed.", Jun pouted with furrowed eyebrows which indicated he wasn't joking at the moment.

", Jun pouted with furrowed eyebrows which indicated he wasn't joking at the moment

Kat stepped away.

"Unless you wanna..."

"NO THANK YOU", she turned her back at him while she felt her face heat up.

"I mean I did say to sleep in a room, but my intention wasn't to sleep together.
If I could sleep on the couch, I would.
But apparently, I can only sleep on my bed.", he threw his hands up in defence.