(1) Died Enough For You

Miranda

"Come on Miranda, you cannot stay in the house all weekend." Aleksi my black haired friend said to me. I laid on the couch in tracksuit bottoms and a crop top, essentially not giving a fuck.

"Aleksi you know I cannot be around Joonas, because of how I feel about him. Blind Channel is having a party and he'll be all over girls and it's hard for me to watch." I say with a sigh. My half black and red hair was done up in a messy bun.

"Fuck Joonas! The rest of the band misses you such as Joel, Niko, Tommi and Olli. They haven't seen you in forever and essentially you've changed your hair now." Aleksi says to me. I groan looking at my friend.

"Alright fine! But can you please stay close by and not leave me alone with Joonas." I say.

"Of course, I'm with you all the time." Aleksi says. I rush into my room and threw open my wardrobe door.

I pulled on a pair of vinyl leggings, with a burgundy long sleeve lace crop top with my Christian Louboutin black winter spike boots. I filled in my brows with light brown, I did a quick winged liner with mascara and put on my favorite Kat Von D Lolita lipstick and setting spray. I put on my septum ring.

I grabbed my oversized grey denim jacket, and sprayed my favorite black Opium perfume.

"Are you ready Miranda?" Aleksi calls and I nod. Aleksi walks over to me and pulls my hair out of its messy bun.

"What?" I ask him. "This looks better now!" Aleksi says with a smile. He was so sweet. My half black and red hair fell down to my waist, I linked my arm through Aleksi's as we walked out of the house and headed to Joel's house where the party was going in full swing.

Aleksi was holding a couple of beers and liquor as we lugged them up. I raised my hand and knocked on the door, Olli opens the door for us. We put down the beer and drinks. Joonas wasn't anywhere to be seen yet so I let out a sigh of relief.

"Holy shit! It's Harley Quinn!" Joel says walking up to me, running his finger through my hair. I laugh. "Miranda you look smoking!" Niko says with a laugh.

"Wow we haven't seen you in months!" Tommi says as he gives me hug and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Come on Niko, Joel, Olli, Tommi and Aleksi! Group hug!" I tell the five boys and we all hugged each other and laughed.

"Getting the party started without me!" I heard his voice the one, I didn't want to see.

"Fuck yes we are Porko! Someone decided to be late!" Niko yells at the tousled blonde haired man who stood in front of us.

"So sorry that I was let, I got fucked pretty well! Now can we start drinking or keep standing around here?" Joonas demands, the five of us pulled out of our group hug and nodded.

"Where's my hug Miranda?" Joonas asks me. I walked over to the tousled blonde haired man and hugged him.

"Hello Joonas." I say with a smile and pulled away from him. Every single time he touched me, I would feel a spark of fire but I quickly pulled away from him.

"Joel do you have any Red bull in the fridge? I don't want to get drunk tonight." I said.

"You know where it is Miranda, so go help yourself." Joel tells me, as he sat between Niko and Tommi. I nodded and walked into the kitchen and pulled out a couple of Red bulls in case someone else wanted it.

There were no places left for me to sit, so Aleksi was sitting on the floor. So I decided to sit with him.

"Why won't you sit next to me? I don't bite you know that." Joonas smirks at me and I roll my eyes.

"I don't really want to sit with you right!" I mutter. I opened up my can of Red bull and handed one to Aleksi. As we listened to the boys chattering among themselves.

I laid my head on Aleksi's lap as he began scratching my head and it felt so good. Sometimes I wish I had chosen Aleksi to claim my heart. He was sweet, a sweetheart.

"Is there a thing between you and Aleksi going on?" Joonas asks us.

"No we're just close since we live together." I said.

"What's been going on with you Miranda? Have you found anyone to your liking?" Niko asks me.

"Nothing much Niko. I've been working at the salon cutting hair and busy. Been so tired lately that I didn't even want to come out tonight but Aleksi forced me out of the house." I said, while shoving my black haired friend who chuckled.

"I was tired of watching you be so mopey and depressed. I did what a good friend would do." Aleksi says with a laugh.

"Indeed you are!" I say with a laugh. As the rest of the boys chuckled along with us.

I could hear Joonas talking to Joel about his latest conquest about how wild she was in bed.

I had heard enough so I walked out onto Joel's balcony, I threw my denim jacket on the deck chair and looked at the sunset as the city of Oulu was illuminated and city lights were turning on.

"Hi there!" I heard a masculine voice say, I jumped and saw the long haired curly brown rapper approach me. Niko was always the listener of the group.

"What's the matter?" Niko asks me, I sighed and spoke.

"It's hard Niko! I need to get past this but every time I see him in the same room. I cannot help myself." I say with a sigh while looking out at the city.

Niko rubs the small of my back and pulls me close to him and sighs.

"I know Miranda, but you must be strong!" He whispers. Niko draws me into a hug, I hug him back.

"Sometimes I wish that it was Aleksi that my heart chose because he's truly great." I whisper to Niko. We sat on the deck chairs on Joel's balcony.

"How do you say? The heart wants what it wants." Niko said taking a sip of beer.

"When did you get so smart?" I ask with a giggle.

"You know me, I'm the man with the words of wisdom." He says with a laugh.

"My lady, shall we go inside?" Niko asks me, while extending his hand out to me. I nod with a smile. Joonas had brought another girl over and of course they were making out.

  "Aleksi can we go please? I have work tomorrow." I tapped my black haired friend and he nods.

  "Bye boys! Thank you for having me." I whisper and hug Joel, Niko, Tommi and Olli. They smiled, Aleksi and I walked out. Joonas was still kissing that girl!

  I sighed while Aleksi began walking down the stairs and I slammed the door shut and sighed. We walked side by side.

  "Aleksi why does he torment me this way?" I ask my black haired friend and he sighs.

"Because he's a fool." He tells me. I remembered that I left my jacket at Joel's. I was shivering and Aleksi noticed and threw me his hoodie, he walked by my side in his black shirt and his tattoos were revealed.

"My hero, my gentleman!" I say to Aleksi and give him a kiss on the cheek. His cheeks were bright red.

We got home and I asked, "Aleksi can I borrow your shirt please?" I ask him. He nods with a smile, he threw his grey tie dye shirt and I dressed in it.

"Can you stay in my room tonight? I want cuddles." I whisper to him. He nods, he stripped out of his shirt and pants, while laying in my big Queen size bed and I laid my head on his chest. His fingers stroking my hair.

"You'll be alright Miranda, but one suggestion you need to tell Joonas before it's too late." Aleksi says to him.

Aleksi's heavy breathing and light snores were heard, I sighed and snuggled up to his chest and fell asleep.

Oh how right he was!

A/N: Hi folks! I'm attempting to write an Joonas Porko story. Let me know if the first chapter was okay. Do you think that Miranda will eventually tell Joonas how she feels? - MyVictim

Song: Died Enough For You by Blind Channel