IV

⭐️ ( 514 words) Sofia pov

*Ding* I groaned as I shifted in bed. Who's texting me this early? It's not even 6 a.m yet. I got up and grabbed my phone. Holy shit... 37 missed calls from Derek Morgan and 14 messages from him.

"Mannn," I said to myself as I reached for my head. Hangovers hurt! I got out of bed and changed my clothes since I was still in my outfit from last night. I pulled out a pair of shorts and an oversized sweater, some socks, and took a shower.

As soon as I stepped out of the shower, I started doing my routine. While I brushed my teeth, I started to think about what an asshole Derek was last night. I brushed it off and got dressed, then called Hotch to using one of my vacation days. I needed to be off; I had a pounding headache. I put down my phone to see Derek still blowing it up. I just felt like I shouldn't open it. I mean, he did just up and leave me alone. What a dick move, honestly.

I got out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen, where I made grilled cheese and got some water with crushed-up ice. I turned on the TV and ate. I ended up falling back asleep a few hours into my show.

[]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][]

Derek and I had met up by the lake like usual. "Hey, Sofia," a younger Derek said, sitting down next to me.

"Hey, Derek," I smiled back at him. We always met up here at least once a month to catch up and talk about our shitty home situations. It was a really good time back then. We would just sit around this lake in the middle of this small forest; it was honestly breathtaking. Derek and I had met here for the first time randomly. Both of us had this spot to just sneak out and get away. Those moments were precious to me.

[]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][]

I woke up in a sweat it was 12. p.m I picked up the remote turned off the TV put my dishes away and got a cup of water and sat on my counter thinking about the dream I just had...

Text messages from Derek

D.m- "hey are you okay? I don't remember driving you home last night" 5:00 a.m.

D.m- " hey did you make it home!?" 5:55 a.m.

D.m- "helllloooo??? "6:00 a.m.

D.m- "Baby girl cmon answer! " 6:35a.m

D.m- " wow really gonna ignore me?" 6:45 a.m.

D.m- "That's cold Sofía.. "6:55 a.m.

D.m- "text me back whenever you are ready to talk to me. "11:18 a.m.

Wow. He is such a fucking dick I really thought after all this time of being friends he would be better! Not some dick who kissed someone and says oh this means nothing I'm just some horny fuck! And then to go off with some random lady?!! Just leaving me ALONE and I was drunk! Jesus work is gonna suck tomorrow.

[]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][]

I love you all have a good day 🖤🫂‼️