Should i tell derek?? ... part 13

Sofía's POV

After I called hotch letting him know I'm taking time off I got up and started walking to my bathroom splashing my face with cold water.

I ended up getting in the shower

*50 minutes later

I

got out of the shower and moisturizer and got dressed then my favorite song came on and I couldn't help but to start feeling the music and sing along with it.

After I finished up my shower I walked over to my laptop to finish up some personal work I had.

I was on Instagram checking to see if anything had happened in the world...

Few minutes of looking on Instagram I decided to get some Boba until... I saw this

Derek_Morgan73:Getting engaged to this beautiful woman 💖💕❤😍🤭

Wasn't that the girl from the party!?!.. How could he? I can't believe this! THEY JUST MET! Is he crazy??

Eventually, I stopped to really think about this. Did they met before the club? Are we not good enough? What does she have that I don't?... Why her? No... No!  I'm Not gonna sit around waiting for him! I'm better than this he's missing out I'll show him! I'll find someone who I didn't met a at club!

I ended up fixing my hair and putting my shoes on getting out my keys and headed to get some Boba as I wanted...

20 minutes later I got to the Boba shop and had already placed an order.
I waited patiently as my order was made with many others it was a pretty busy day I guess... I saw people get their orders and leave until I saw a very specific face... Savannah... But with another guy, I didn't think much... Maybe her friend? Brother? Cousin? Who knows... I honestly thought they were friends until I saw the guy wrap his arms around her waist and slowly start kissing her neck...
Holy shit! I quickly turn my camera on and took 3 pictures...

Holy shit... Fuck should I tell Derek??....

TBC bdjdndidn NOW WE KNOW WHAT SAVANNAH WAS DOING *gasp* 😱lmao I hoped you enjoy please vote and comment what you think to love y'all
-The goblin king
Word count 373