...Falling into my fears.....part 12

Sofía POV

I slowly got out of the kitchen and made my way to my room and took off my picture hanging on the wall to reveal a safe behind it put in the code and pulled out one of my guns I have from the safe.

Then I put it in the back of my pants and covered it up with the sweater I'm wearing. Then I walked outside and it was an exact look alike to the box from the abduction site I walked over to it picked up the note and I felt sick to my stomach before I could read it I put it with my gun and covered my sweater back over them then moved the box to the shed in the back than dashed to my back door. I locked every window and door no one was getting in and no one gets out.

I sat down trying to calm down how could he have found out where I live!? He must have been stalking me. Planning for months fuck! How could I be so stupid?! Shit okay okay I need to calm down.

I started calming down this is the only way I'm going to figure out if it was my dad-

FLASHBACK  !TW!MENTIONS OF RAPE & ABUSE.
Age: 9
Date: October 23rd

No one's POV

'This happens every year on the 23rd...ever since that big fight mom and dad had... Ever since then it's been like this... He locks me in and keeps me in there... In this damn Box!' The young girl thought As she was lost in thought. Her horrible father came through the door in a rage. Throwing things, breaking them and he got a beer. Then another after that until he finally was drunk thinking of what he could do next... Until he finally spotted the box the young Allison was in... A smirk grew on his face as he got the key to unlock the box. When he got her out he would do horrible things no father should ever do... He raped her abused her locked her away from the world it was a terrible sin and all the young gal could think was 'What did I do to deserve this? Where did mom go? Why does he have to be like this? Why hasn't she stopped it yet? Do they hate me that much?'.

END OF FLASHBACK!

God... I started sobbing until I fell into blackness... Falling into bad memories...
Falling into my fears... Until I woke up in a sweat calling hotch and saying I'm going to need time off...

TBC!!! I hope you enjoyed 😩✨ please vote and comment on what you think have a good day :)
-The goblin king
Word count 463