or should I say the people-... 29

Your pov

"You know the person did this!?! Or should I say the people who did it?!" Hotch yelled

"Yes I know it was so dumb I didn't tell you I'm so sorry but you have plenty of time to yell at me later we're never going to catch them and I'm going with them because I'm the only person who knows where they are so we're going and we're going now get the team," I said storming out to get the SUVs ready and was waiting in the passenger seat...

4-10 minutes later they finally came out and got in the SUVs and we drove off as I told them the directions...

"So lemme get this straightened out you know who kidnapped the young girl and who stabbed you!?! Why didn't you tell anyone!?" hotch was yelling at me

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT YALL TO GET HURT Y'ALL ARE MY FAMILY AT THIS POINT I JUST COULDN'T RISK IT!.. I'm sorry for yelling it was my dad and... Derek's ex-girlfriend savannah...-" I was cut off by a pissed-off Derek Morgan

"WHAT!?! SAVANNAH STABBED YOU!? OH IM GONNA-" Derek was now cut off by me

"LISTEN! it wasn't just her.. it turns out Savannah contacted my dad and they planned to come after me and she used you to get to me when I was outside taking a breather I heard them discussing it and then that's when I found out they been watching me since that case was the little girl got kidnapped and she used you and they planned this whole thing! I'm sorry this all happened because of me!"

"Why would your dad want to stab you, Sofía?" Hotch questioned

"Well uh..well it all started when I was born I guess.. my mom and dad didn't have a good relationship I guess you could say he was very abusive.. physically.. emotionally...just in general abusive.. but after my mom left.. it got worse s-so worse.." I started choking on my tears...

"He started to lock me in this wooden box and he would keep me there weeks after weeks and weeks turned into years... He would barely feed me or let me out only on Halloween he would let me out and would either just hit me and take out his anger because that's when my mom left and my birthday is in October...he would either hit or..rape me.." I said the last thing you could barely hear me...

tears that need to be let out just streamed down my face the car ride was silent the rest of the way except for me giving the rest of the directions...

TBC
word count 454
-the goblin king