..Box's.. part 16

Sofía's POV

Well... I guess I should start packing...

I can't believe everything that has been happening... It all feels so fake like I'm in this big nightmare that seems to be never-ending...

I already called hotch and told him I'm leaving he said he would pack up some of my offices for me... He was upset to see a good agent leave but it's for the best it's just been too much... I told him almost everything... Told him about the kiss... About my past... About my dad... About how I felt with Morgan... How he left me alone not caring what could I happen to me... About how he could seem to remember!....

*6 hours later*

It's finally all pack
My clothes
My decor
Everything

I'm going to have a pickup truck get my furniture and the other things... I should call my brother to see how things are going up there. He already knows I'm moving in with him. Wait I need to see if there's an opening there.

I grabbed my laptop out of my bag and sat on my bed and looked at the job opening there for the bau there seems to be 2. I'll have to call and see when I wake up I started playing music and got ready for tomorrow so I had to move all the boxes to the living room I sighed at that thought as I started to move the boxes...

TBC what do you think Derek will say? How will he react? Does Derek know that he loves Sofía the way she loves him? I hope you enjoy please vote and have a good day
-The goblin king
Word count 283