Clue to the case... part 11..

Sofía's POV

After I saw Derek stare at me at the store I told lupita about it and we ended up talking about it if I'm being honest it seemed like he was following me... Maybe he just wanted to see if I was okay. No... He had strawberry ice cream he doesn't like strawberry ice cream... Unless he was buying it for someone?... But who? JJ?... no she would've had to ask Emily or something.. If not gone by herself. Reid? No, he's busy with his mom... Rossi definitely wouldn't ask! Along with hotch, they both would have gotten it by themselves if they wanted it...

Then it hit me like a truck... The girl from the party... She had dark long black hair that faded to a light brown at the end only a head shorter than Derek ... And she was wearing a silk red dress that hugged her body just right... maybe they are together now?

"HELLLOOOOO!!! " Lupita yelled at me finally getting my attention... Guess I got lost in thought...

"Huh?" I jumped back... "I'm sorry I got lost in thought what were you saying?? " I asked looking up at her as she helped me up she said

"It's fine I just wanted to let you know I have to go home I have to work in the morning and working at hot topic gotta be up early... OH and some dude in a black hoodie and pants came and left a big ass box of wood with a note on it on your lawn thought I'd let you know" she said scratching the back of her neck... I hugged her fair well and after she left I panicked about a wooden box and not just some small boxes either a big one... Could this have to do with the case? When the child got abducted...

T b c  I hope you enjoyed who do you think left the box? Do we have a lead in the case what will happen next??..
Please vote and comment have a good day:)
-The goblin king
Word count 341