The letter...

A/n: hey so kinda rushed the story a bit but going back and fixing crap and correcting that so that's fun this takes place while Sofía (your reader) is in London and she's staying with her little brother but remembers how she had those photos of Savannah and the random dude being touchy well she decided to print it and write and letter with it hope you enjoy ;)

'Dear Derek... It's me, Sofía I just want you to know how much you hurt me and on that topic... How could you leave me at a party intoxicated with no way home unless I were to call a cap or get on a bus... For a random lady? A lady who you didn't even know... And just left me... Not giving one shit on what could have happened to me... And that night... You took advantage of me... Just before you left me... We were dancing and had fun until things got heated between us. And you closed the gap that was between us by kissing me.. I thought it was a dream come true... The guy who I've been In love with ever since I was 16..until you pulled away leaving me... Then a few months later you go and get engaged... Engaged to a girl you barely fucking know! Then you blow up on me for saying I wasn't going to be able to show! And made it seem like I was never fucking there for you! So I was never there for you?.. Nice to know what you think of me, Derek... Enjoy your fucking wedding and have cake! Dance with her! Oh but make sure you don't leave her alone intoxicated :) goodbye Morgan.

- S.M.

Word count 287