9

⭐️ (word count ) third person

Sofia sat anxiously in the comfortable office chair, her heart pounding with a mix of anticipation and fear. She had made the difficult decision to unlock the memories that had been locked away for so long.

she knew it was time to face the truth. Dr. Williams, a renowned therapist specializing in trauma, sat across from Sofia, her warm and understanding presence providing a sense of comfort. "Sofia, I commend you for taking this brave step," she said softly. "Together, we will work towards unlocking those memories and helping you heal." Sofia nodded, taking a deep breath to steady herself. "I want to remember. I want to understand what happened and why." Dr. Williams explained the process, assuring Sofia that they would proceed at a pace she felt comfortable with. "We will use various therapeutic techniques to gently guide you towards unlocking those memories," she explained. "It may be a gradual process, but we will navigate it together." They began with relaxation exercises, allowing Sofia to ease into a calm state of mind. Dr. Williams then introduced visualization techniques, guiding Sofia to imagine herself in a safe and secure place. This created a foundation of trust and stability for the upcoming journey into her traumatic memories. Next, they moved on to hypnotherapy, a powerful tool in accessing buried memories. Under the guidance of Dr. Williams, Sofia entered a state of deep relaxation, her subconscious mind becoming more receptive to the memories she had suppressed for so long. Together, they carefully explored the events surrounding her mother's murder and her own harrowing experience of her father's abuse.

As the session progressed, Sofia's memories began to resurface. Flashes of images, emotions, and sensations flooded her mind. Dr. Williams provided gentle guidance, allowing Sofia to process and understand these fragmented memories. Throughout the session, Sofia experienced a whirlwind of emotions - anger, sadness, fear, and grief. Dr. Williams offered a safe space for her to express and release these emotions, providing support and validation.

gradually piecing together the puzzle of her past. Within the session, her memories became clearer, and she gained a deeper understanding of the traumatic events that had shaped her life.
<><><><><><> (I'm to lazy to finish this chapter soooo byeee 😭😓😓 for now)