I saw.. derek.. part 10

POV CHANGE
Sofía's POV

*before Derek got the strawberry ice cream for Savannah*

After I ran out of JJ's house I stopped by a gas station and got some gas since I was running low...

I walked inside to buy a drink then pay for my gas and tell her which number I was at. Until I saw my best friend from 6th grade Guadalupe who goes by lupita for short.

"Lupita! " I yell she turns around with a drink in her hand and then spots me.

"Sofía! " she gasped out and then we hugged...
!TIME SKIP!
I ended up telling her everything that has been happening she helped me through my emotions and overall made me feel better...

I paid for my gas and drink and she paid for a drink and we walked out turns out she came here on a skateboard. We both got in the car she put her skateboard in the back and we drove to the store to buy some snacks so we could hang out and just talk about life...

We were looking around for goldfish and I decided I would look one way and she would look another.

I finally found them but then I felt someone staring at me... I looked around and I saw him...

TBC I hope you enjoyed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) anywho please vote and have a good day :)
-The goblin king
Word count 270