VI

⭐️ (word count 633). JJ pov

"Hey Sofia, Rossi and I were looking for you. The rest of us are going to grab breakfast real quick. Do you want to come?" I asked her, but something seemed off. Was she even listening? "Sofia? Are you okay?" I received no response.
"Sofia?" Still nothing. I glanced at Rossi, giving him a look to indicate that something was wrong. And then I heard it. "Jj... I don't feel well," she slurred out. I turned my head so quickly it felt like I was giving myself whiplash. I managed to catch her before she hit her head on the hard floor. Rossi and some of our other teammates came over, all filled with questions. "I don't know! I don't know! I came over here to ask her if she wanted to join us, but she wasn't responding. And then suddenly, she said she didn't feel good and collapsed!" I explained, as Emily and I switched spots so I could call 911.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I'm so sorry but pov change | Emilys
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As I finished switching with JJ, Morgan walked in for the day and saw Sofia in my arms, lying on the ground. He rushed over. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!
What happened?! Is she okay?
Sofia??" He practically threw his stuff on the floor. "HOTCH!" He yelled, and I flinched from the loudness.

Hotch came out and hurried downstairs. "What happened?" he asked as he reached us, with Rossi joining him to explain. That was when JJ returned from calling an ambulance. "Hey, an ambulance is on the way." "Oh God, what do you think happened?" I asked JJ, looking into her worried eyes. I took her hand in mine before we sat down, watching over Sofia as the ambulance came.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Again I'm sorry | Sofias pov
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up in the hospital feeling confused. I wondered how had ended up here. As I looked up, I saw a nurse entering the room. "Oh, good, you're awake!" the nurse exclaimed. "Listen, Sofia, based on your symptoms and the tests we've conducted, it seems like you may have been exposed to something that could have been laced with a substance. We need to investigate further to determine the exact cause and provide you with the appropriate treatment. I understand this can be worrying, but please know that we are here to support you through this process." The nurse paused for a moment before continuing,
"Unfortunately, your doctor is currently occupied with another patient. However, if you would like, your entire team is waiting outside. Shall I bring them in?" She said this with a sympathetic smile, and I tried to return the gesture, although I was so exhausted.

Despite feeling tired, I knew I had to fight this.
Thad to explain everything to my team. "Please," I managed to say, feeling on the verge of tears.

As I laidback in the hospital bed, Hotch entered the room, concern etched on his face. He wanted to understand what had happened. "Sofia," he said gently, "I heard about what happened. Are you feeling any better?" I mustered the strength to speak, my voice still weak. "The nurse said it seems like I may have been exposed to something that was laced with a substance. They're still investigating to determine the exact cause." Hotch nodded, his worry evident. "I'm sorry you're going through this, Sofia. Your health and well-being are important to us. Please focus on getting better, and let me know if there's anything I can do to support you." I appreciated his concern and reassurance. I knew right then I had the best supportive team behind me, even in difficult times. With that thought in mind I remember about that dude in the office...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thank you for reading have a good byeee ilysmmm😼