#1 Anniversary

Jesse's POV

My phone buzzed. I grabbed my phone and checked it. A text from "Cammy 😍💕" . I unlocked my phone. (Cammy 😍💕 = Cameron, Jesse = Jesse)

Cammy 😍💕 : Hey baby. Get ready. I'm taking you on a date. 😉

Jesse : Really!? 😱

He texted right after I send it.

Cammy 😍💕 : Yup. Remember it's our anniversary.. Well 2nd. 😂 Wear formal.

Jesse : Awe.. Okay. 💕 What time you picking me up?

Cammy 😍💕 : Taylor will come and pick you up.... Around 8. 😊 Bye baby... See you soon.

I smiled at his text. He's so sweet. I went upstairs and started raging my closet.

"Urghh! I can not find anything to wear!!" I decided to call Andrea. (A : Andrea, J : Jesse)

A : "Hello?"

J : "Andrea? Are you home!?" I asked, frustrated.

A : "Jess.. You okay? and yes I'm home"

J : "I need help with finding an outfit!"

A : "Okay I'm on my way right now!"

After she ended call the door bell ring. I immediately ran downstairs and swing the door open.

"ANDREA!! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!" I yelled, hugging her.

Well more like suffocating her. "I-I can't.. b-breath.." I released her, "sorry."

She stepped forward and closed the door. "C'mon!" She yelled, laughing. She grabbed my wrist and we ran upstairs.

"Okay what time is it?" I looked at the clock and it said 6:35 pm.

"6:35 pm!" She nodded and we ran into the bathroom.

"Okay. Let's get started." Andrea did her magic. She curled my hair too.

****

She pulled away, putting the brush down. She spinned me around, making me face the mirror.

"You look beautiful." I smiled.

"You did amazing," I pause getting up from the chair and letting out a big breath, "now all I need is a dress and shoes."

She nodded and headed to the closet.

I walked out of the bathroom. Andrea came walking out of the closet, holding a white dress with white high heels.

"Wear these." I smiled, hugging her.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I pulled away.

"Your welcome! C'mon! Put it on! I wanna see it!" I grabbed the clothes and ran to the bathroom.

I walked out of my bathroom. I run my hands down the dress, flattening it.

I looked up and saw Andrea on her phone. "H-how does it look?" I asked.

She looked up and grinned. "Oh Cameron's gonna love it. You look hot." I laughed and high fived her.

I checked my phone that was charging at the vanity.

It said 7:48 pm. "Umm.. Andrea I have to get going. Cameron told me that we're going on a date and Taylor's picking me up like now."

She nodded and we both headed downstairs.