#27 What if?

(^^ The Jesse & Cameron's outfit)

~2 weeks and a day later~

3rd person POV

Well, as all of you may know, the wedding is 1 more day left. Jesse and Cameron are really excited.

So is everyone else. Now let's see how these two love birds will experience the last two days of being single forever.

****
Right now, Jesse, the girls, Sierra, Andrea, Mahogany, & Mary were at Jesse's house, having a small Bachelorette party.

"Oh my god. I'm so scared. The wedding is tomorrow!?" Jesse paced around her room.

All of the girls were there, helping her plan.

"Jes! Calm down! The wedding is not until tomorrow! Just breath." Chelsea said.

Jesse felt her heart pacing faster and faster. She was so nervous. Even her hands were sweating.

"Yea, Jesse calm down. I know how this feels. It's called wedding jitters." Mary cooed.

"I-I don't know.. God help me. I'm scared as fuck. What if I trip while coming down the isle? Or what if the ring drops? Or what if-"

"Nothing is gonna happen!" Mahogany said.

"What if-"

"STOP!" All the girls yelled. That made Jesse shut up.

But she was still nervous. Let's just see what happens tomorrow.

****

Right now Cameron, the boys, O2L, Spencer (Sierra's husband), & Jayden (Mary's husband) were at the Magcon house, having a small Bachelor party.

"Woo. Dude I'm so nervous." Cameron said. He started to wiggle his body a bit.

"It's aight. As long as I'm the groomsmen." Nash smirked.

"Dude shut up! I am!" Matt pointed out.

"No I am!" Carter, Taylor, Kian, Jc, Shawn, & Jacob said.

"Guys. Calm down. All of you are my groomsmen." Cameron smirked.

"Nahh. I'm the special one." Spencer, Sierra's husband said.

"Psh. Please. Only I am." Jayden smirked.

"Okay, how bout... Whoever drinks the most and not get a hangover will be my groomsmen." Cameron smirked.

He pulled out a carton of can budlight. "Drink up boys!" He hollered.

The boys hollered in response.

~The Next Day~

Jesse's POV

"God you look beautiful." Mary smiled. I smiled back.

All of the girls decided to head to the place first. The place was a forest opening, kind of like the Bella & Edward's wedding.

We also rented a little house, it was just right by the forest.

It was really like Bella and Edward's wedding place. Which I loved.

Mary and the girls all butted me into the house.

As soon as I butted into the house, they rushed me into a room. They all did magic on my face and hair.

I was pretty tired. Well, because we woke up around 8 am.

I kept yawing while they put makeup on me.

Every time I yawned, Mary would tell me to stop or Sierra would give me a mint to keep me up.

But mostly, she would give me chocolate. I mentally laugh.

I haven't seen any of the boys all this morning. I really miss Cameron.

I haven't seen him in 2 days now, since the girls decided to take me away.

"Guys I'm gonna go call Cam." I said.

All of them were crowded onto a large couch in the room, playing their phones. I just laughed.

As I was about to grab my phone, Skylar ran to me.

"Oh hell to the no! You and him are not allowed to talk to each other until the wedding starts. That's bad luck."

"Wait. Isn't that supposed to be, when the groom isn't supposed to see the bride?" I asked.

"Oh yea. Psh! DUH." She smacked her head. I just laughed.

"But still. You can't call Cam." After she said, she took my phone.

****

Cameron's POV

"Dude are you excited?" Carter asked.

"Hell yes. I'm so exited to finally make Jesse mine's." I said, with so much excitement.

Matt just laughed, "too much excitement. Careful, wouldn't wanna go barging into the girls room and getting bad luck." He smirked.

"Hell nah. I don't want that. But I wanna see her so bad." I said. I started walking to the mirror.

I fixed my tie, while Matt and Carter fixed theirs.

"Dude, why are the other guys taking forev-" Carter was cut off by a laugh.

"Sky's laugh is so adorable." Matt squeaked.

We laughed. "The walls are thin here. We could hear absolutely everything they say in there." I said.

"Eavesdropping eh?" Matt nudged me. I just laughed.

"Anyways, as I was saying. Why are the other guys taking forever to arri-" Carter got cut off once again.

There was a knock on the door of our room. "Urgh! What is it now!?" He yelled.

I just shook my head, laughing. I walked over to the door, opening it.

Suddenly, all the boys started barging in.

"Hey, sorry we're late. We had to go pick up breakfast." Taylor said.

"You mean starbucks?" Nash asked.

"No. Dunkin Donuts." Taylor laughed.

He placed the bag of donuts on the small table.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked.

"No I have to go fix my tie." Hayes said.

He walked over to the mirror. He started moving the tie around, trying to get the perfect angle.

"Perfect." Hayes said.

"C'mon, let's go help the others get ready." I said.

Kian's head snapped towards me, "you don't mean the girls right?" He asked.

"Uhh.. No Kian. I'm talking about the helpers who are helping us setup the wedding."

"Oh okay. Sorry. You do know that if you see Jes, you'll get badluck."

I roll my eyes, "yea, yea, yea."

"Now let's go!" I said.

"Okay!" They all yelled back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;
Sorry I haven't updated I'm so long!! 😭😭 it's just I've been so busy in school. 🙏 I'm so sorry, please forgive me. But I hope you guys are happy with this.

VOTE

COMMENT

& FOLLOW!!

Follow me on da social media;

Instagram; lori_mendes 💕
Twitta; lori_mendes 💕