#2 Save me!

Jesse's POV

My breath hitched as Cameron asked me the question.

"I-I.." I stop, looking at the crowd of guys with pleading eyes.

I looked over at Matt, who was showing a weak smile.

When he saw me look at him, he looked away, disappointed.

I looked down at Cameron who had pleading eyes. My tears start streaming down my face.

I laughed, "YES!" Cameron smiled wide, getting up and hugging me, sending me in the air.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too Jess." Cameron sighed in relief, "I'm so happy you're going to be mines forever."

I giggled, kissing his cheek.

~2 weeks passed~

It's been 2 weeks since Cameron asked me to marry him. Urghh! I'm so happy. I love him so much.

I'm so excited for our marriage. It's in 2 months, which is June.

My thoughts were cut off by Andrea screeching. "Oh my GERD! Cameron asked you to marry him! Urghh! I still remember the day Kian asked me to marry him... Best day of my-"

Kian ran in the living room, "LIFE!"

He came inbetween us and kiss Andrea and my cheek, but before he could kiss my cheek, he was pulled away and a different lip kissed my cheek.

"Hi baby. I missed you." Cameron. I smiled.

I turned around and pecked his cheek. "What the fuck was that?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"What the fuck was what?" I asked, quizzically.

"That's not a real kiss." He said, shaking his head.

"Oh okay then.. What is a kiss?" I asked, shrugging.

He started reaching for my waist. I ran away fast as I could, into the kitchen.

"Help! Help! I can't breath! I need someone to kiss me!" Cameron yelled, choking and pretending to loose his breath.

"Help me plea..." He fainted on the floor, making all the boys run over him.

"Help! We need a princess to kiss him!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Johnson!" I yelled/whispered.

I motioned him to come into the kitchen.

"Yea?" He asked, running in the kitchen.

"Since Cameron is being dramatic, can you help me be dramatic as well?" I asked, smirking.

"Of course!"

"Pick me up bridal style please??" He nodded and picked me up bridal style.

"Wait!" I yelled.

"Apple!" He nodded and handed me the apple. I took a bite out of it, then pretended to fake die.

I lay in Johnson's arm, pretending to be lifeless, the Apple was still in my hand.

We walked out of the kitchen, then Johnson started yelling in his British accent.

"HELP! MY PRINCESS HAS FALLEN INTO A DEEP SLEEP! I NEED HELP!" I peeked my a eye a little, I saw Cameron's head shot up.

He gasped, putting his hand over his heart, "MY PRINCESS!" He yelled, getting up and running towards me and Johnson.

"She needs help!" Johnson yelled.

"I think I know a way." Cameron said. Johnson laid me on the ground, my head on a... pillow?

"True loves kiss." Cameron said. I felt him lean in.

Once he leaned in our lips touched. Seconds later I kissed him back. "Aweeee..." I heard Andrea said.

Cameron's POV

As my lips connected Jesse's, she kissed back. She started to swipe her tongue on my bottom lips.

I opened my lips. As I open my mouth I felt a rough and smooth item in my mouth.

I felt Jesse's lips push something into my mouth.

I quickly pulled away. "What is in my mouth?!" I asked, totally disgusted.

Jesse and Johnson started laughing. "What's so funny" I mumbled, because this thing was still in my mouth.

"My apple." Jesse said, laughing.

I smirked, I started chewing on the apple Jesse putted in my mouth. "Mmm.." I moaned.

"Your not even disgusted?" Jesse said, confused and mad.

I shook my head. "Nope. Not at all baby" I smirked.

"You're disgusting" Jesse said. I stepped forward to her.

"But not in bed..." I paused.

"Mmm... Cammy Daddy! Ahhh! Fuck me harder Cam!" I mocked her.

Her cheeks flushed red as the guys started hollering and laughing.

"Daddy?" Gilinsky said, smirking.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "aye back off! Only she calls me that!"

I laughed, everyone else laughed. "Meet me upstairs.. Daddy.." Jesse whispered in my ear.

My breathing stopped. "Uh guys I'm gonna head to sleep." Jesse said, walking upstairs.

"Uhh.. I'm Uhh... I'm gonna go and join her!" I stuttered.

I ran up the stairs.

I was at the middle of the stairs when I heard, "DON'T DO ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE!" I rolled my eyes. Kian.

I opened our room and saw Jesse already putting on a red lingerie. I closed the door behind me, locking it.

"Ready baby?" I said, unbuckling my pants. She walked over to me, swaying her hips side to side.

She leaned in, brushing our lips together. I leaned forward, wanting to connect my lips with hers.

She moved away, moving her index finger side to side.

She leaned in my ear. "I'm ready. Cammy."

She pulled away smirking. I smirked, I grabbed her by her waist, closing any gap between us.

"Sorry baby.. But I'm in charge, F.y.i. you look hot, it turns me on" I smirked.

She gasps when I unbutton her bra. I grab her thighs pulling her up.

I walked over to the bed pushing her down. I hovered over her.

She lays there covering her breast. God that's hot.

I shook my head, removing her hands away from her breast. "It's not like I've never seen it before." I smirked.

I leaned in kissing her neck. I bit on it, sucking it hard.

She let out a small moan. I'm pretty sure I left a mark there, but it's all good because now they know that Jesse only belongs to me.

Nobody touches her this way except me.

I leaned in her ear, "I never knew you were this naughty.." She moaned again, getting uncomfortable.

"Let's have some fun" I said, smirking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;
Ouuu they did the nashty! 😂😂 but yahh.. Um.. This chapter was kinda boring.. Sorry!

Follow me on da social media;

Instagram; lori_mendes 💕
Twitta; lori_mendes 💕