#5 Photoshoot

(Their photoshoot. ^^ I tried describing it.. But like I suck.. So I'm sorry! 😁 anyways... Enjoy!)

Jesse's POV

I felt a hand in my knees. I looked up from my phone and saw Cameron smiling at me.

I smiled back. "Whatcha doing there, beautiful?" He asked, trying to look at my phone.

I pulled it away. "Nothing." I laughed.

"Let me see.." He whined. I shook my head.

"Okay then." He walked away.

I smirked, "heh.. You thought you were going to win." What I was doing, was read imagined from fans of Cameron.

Some were really dirty, some were sweet and cute, some were sad. I liked the cute and sad ones.

Urgh.. The sad Cameron feels. I thought.

Then I felt my phone get pulled away from my hands.

I looked up and saw Cameron reading my screen. "Cameron looked into my eyes, then he said the three words I never through the would say..."

He read from the screen. My face flushed red as he looked up, smirking.

"Babe..? What's this?" He asked. I tried getting my phone but he kept pulling it back.

Making me hit his arm only.

"I need an explanation..." He said. I shut my eye closed, taking in everything. "Fine! It's just the feels.." I said.

Shivering, thinking of all the sad and sweet things Cameron could be saying.

He raised his eyebrows, smirking. He leaned in my ear, whispering,

"You know baby, if you want cute moments, You could've just asked."

I smiled. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately.

He was surprised but kiss me back anyways.

We kept kissing until we heard someone.

Ewww!! OH MY GOD! Could you guys stop making out infront of me!?" Hayes yelled.

We pulled away, laughing. "Guys get a room!" Nash simply said, squinting his eyes at us.

Me and Cam laughed. "Kay guys. I set the stuff up. Let's get this photoshoot started!" Bryant said, clapping his hands together.

I nodded and we walked over to the white platform.

"Okay Cameron stand right there. Jesse go behind him. Wrap your arms around him.." I did as told.

"Yes that's perfect. Now lay on the ground." Me and Cameron layed on the ground.

"Jesse lay on Cameron's lap. Cameron smile down at her.. Pretend you two are on a date.. Talking.. All that.. Perfect!" I lay on Cameron's lap.

He was giving me a adorable smile. He put his finger on his eyes, slightly slanting his eyes.

Which was totally adorable.. "Okay now Jesse just lay on his lap. Cameron wrap your arms around her neck. Make it look romantic." Cameron wrapped his arms around my neck.

I started to smell his scent, which I love very much.

"You smell good." I manage to say. He looked down and laughed.

We heard a snap. "Guys that was perfect! Now Jesse sit up and wrap your arms on Cam's shoulder. Tilt your head. Cameron look at her. Pretend he's trying to kiss you, but you're denying it!" We did as told and Cameron did try to kiss me.

I laughed, shoving his face.

"Okay now.. Jesse pretend you're whispering in his ear." I nodded and started whispering sweet nothing in his ear.

"I love you.."

"I was a bit jealous earlier.."

"I want you.."

"You're so perfect.."

"I'm in love with you.."

"GUYS THAT WAS PERFECT! WE'RE DONE! Alright! That's the wrap for Jesse and Cameron!" Bryant yelled, clapping his hands.

I pulled away and got up. Cameron looked up, smiling.

"You think I'm perfect? You were jealous? You want me? You're in love with me? Wow Jesse.. Never knew you felt this way.." He smirked, placing his hands on my waist, pulling me very close to his chest.

I laughed, "pretty much.." He took his hands off my waist, making me frown a bit.

But then I felt two hands in my butt. I yelped.

I quickly put my hand on top of his, but it didn't help because it just made it worse.

"Mm.. I see you like me squeezing harder.." Cameron said, kissing me cheek.

I walk backwards, which made him walk forwards. "Cameron.. Get your hands off me!" I yelled, laughing.

"Gimme a kiss." He said, making a kissy face.

I rolled my eyes, then connected my lips to his soft, pink lips. I felt a firework to off.

Butterflies were flying everywhere in my stomach.

How does Cameron make me feel this way? I pulled away, making a pecking sound.

"I love you" He said, kissing me again.

"I love you more" I said, kissing him.

"I love you the most" He said, kissing me with full passion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;
Hey so do you guys ship #Cesse? Or #Jam? 😂 I'm sorry I'm really bad with ship names. But whatever... Anyways. Their poses were from the picture up there. ^^ I tried my best to explain it but I suck.. 😂💕 anyways bye!

Follow me on da social media;

Instagram; lori_mendes 💕
Twitta; lori_mendes 💕