#29 End

Jesse's POV

"Are you ready?" The priest asked once again.

This is it. The day I'm getting married has finally come.

****

"Today we stand here to honor Jesse Ann Malik and Cameron Alexander Dallas's wedding." The priest said.

He shifted a little bit which made me and Cameron shift a bit.

We both chuckle at this.

"Now repeat after me Cameron."

Cameron nodded.

*

"I, Cameron Dallas, take you Jesse Malik. To have and to hold." Cameron said.

"For better, for worse." I said.

"For richer, for poorer." He smiled.

"In sickness and in health." I smiled.

"To love." He looked so happy.

"To cherish." My heart was pounding.

There was a silence upon us for a while.

"Till death do us part." I ended.

"Do you Cameron Dallas take Jesse Malik as your beloved wife, till death do you apart?"

"I do." His eyes were filled with honesty and love.

"And do you Jesse Malik take Cameron Dallas as you beloved husband, till death do you apart?"

"I do."

The priest clapped his hands.

"And with that, you may now kiss the bride."

Cameron's POV

"And with that, you may now kiss the bride."

We were about to lean in when I interrupted.

"Wait, wait, wait. I forgot to say my vows." I said.

The crowd laughed.

I pulled out the paper from my pocket. I inhaled, "okay."

"So, um.. This is what I wrote you. I hope it makes since." I blushed.

Jesse smiled.

"As I stand here before you, looking into your eyes, I see all the things I fell in love with."

"As I stand here before you, my heart beating so strongly, I found myself so lost for the right words to say." It's true, my heart was beating rapidly.

"As I stand here before you," I grab the ring, "this ring in my hand, it makes me remember how complete you make my life. It makes me remember every laugh we've ever shared, every hard time we made it through together, and every beautiful moment there is to come."

Jesse was now in tears. She softly laughed through the sobs that were forcing its way out.

"So, um. With this ring, I give you my heart. I promise from this day forward, you shall not walk alone. May my heart be shelter and my arms be your home."

I slide the ring onto her ring finger. The ring was beautiful on her.

She was quietly sobbing, so I grabbed her and put her on my chest. We both hugged and I kissed her forehead.

The crowd looked at us in awe.

I released Jesse and she opened her mouth to speak.

"I, um.. I have some words to say too."