#6 Relationship Advice

(GO LISTEN TO WEDDING BELLS BY JONAS BROTHERS!!)

Jesse's POV

We were still at the photoshoot and now it was individual photo shoots. I finished mines first.

Matt second. Hayes third. Now it was Cameron's turn. I was going through Twitter until I heard footsteps come near me.

"Hi. And what do you want?" I asked, irritated, thinking that it would be one of the stylish again.

I was still looking down, not bothering to see who it was.

The person cleared their throat, "Ahem... Can we talk?" The familiar voice ranged in my head.

I quickly looked up, Matt.. Not what I expected but okay..?

"Yea sure.." I asked, pursing my lips.

"Not here.." He said, biting his lip. I nodded and we walked out of the photoshoot area and outside.

We stopped at the doorway, I walked out behind him, closing the door.

"So Matt.. What's u-" I didn't finish.

"Why him?" He looked up, squinting his eyes at me.

My heart stopped. I had a blank expression. "I love him Matt." I simply said. He shook his head.

"Matt.. What you did.. You had so many chances but instead you just threw it away.. I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do." I said.

"Can you at least say you love me?" He asked, with hope in his eyes.

How am I going to say this? I don't want to hurt him.. But he hurted me. What's fair is what's fair.

"C'mon Jesse just tell him straight up how you feel, maybe then he'll leave you alone." My devil side said.

"Just say you love him. You have two choices. I insist you take mine. But then again.. You can still be friends with him.." My angel side said.

I was so confused, depressed, sad. "Jesse.." Matt whispered.

My train of thoughts were cut off and I came back to reality.

"Matt.. I can't say I Love You to you. I just can't.." I whispered the last part.

Matt looked up, a tear slipping out of his eye.

"No.. Please.." He pleaded, grabbing my hand. I shook my head.

"Matt..." He looked away.

"Matt look at me.." I commanded.

He still wouldn't move. I lift up my index finger. I grabbed his chin, making him face me.

"Matt.. One day you're going to meet a very beautiful girl. She's going to be in a crowd. You'll noticed her because she glows. You'll know she's the right one when her smile can light up the whole world. As she stands there you walk up to her, you guys talk, exchange numbers. You guys meet again, go on a date. You finally become official with her. You will love her through thick and thin. Be by her side. Call her beautiful everynow and then. One day when you have the courage, you propose to her. Years will past and you'll have little Espinosas' running around. Oh and when you kiss her, you'll feel sparks around her, maybe even fireworks." I giggled. He laughed with me.

By now he was tearing up.

Matt's POV

"Matt.. One day you're going to meet a very beautiful girl. She's going to be in a crowd. You'll noticed her because she glows. You'll know she's the right one when her smile can light up the whole world. As she stands there you walk up to her, you guys talk, exchange numbers. You guys meet again, go on a date. You finally become official with her. You will love her through thick and thin. Be by her side. Call her beautiful everynow and then. One day when you have the courage, you propose to her. Years will past and you'll have little Espinosas' running around. Oh and when you kiss her, you'll feel sparks around her, maybe even fireworks." Jesse giggled. I laughed.

I started tearing up. The bits and pieces of my heart started building up again. I smiled at her.

"Matt.. You shouldn't keep holding onto me.. I promise you. You'll find someone better than me, one day.." Jesse said, while cupping my cheek.

"I know I can't say I Love You.. Yet. But when the right time is here.. I'll say it." My heart started beating again. I never felt so alive.

Well, not since the day I met Jesse.

"Andddd.... When the right time is here you'll find your perfect match!" She bopped my nose, which made me laugh.

Tears started escaping my eyes.. "Why are you crying, Espinosa?" Cameron said behind us.

I turned around and saw the guys walking towards us.

I laughed and wiped my tears away, "just excited for your wedding." Jesse laughed.

Jesse's POV

"Mhmm.. Sure.. I heard every advice Jesse gave you." Cameron said, walking towards me, hugging me from behind.

My eyes widen, "you did?" I turned to face his cheek.

He nodded. "You know Jesse you should give me some of those relationship advice." Nash said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "C'mon let's go inside. Bryant's probably looking for us." They nodded and we headed back inside the photoshoot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;
Aweee.. Jesse.. that was super sweet! I'm pretty sure Matt will find his one true match. 💕 will be updating soon. Maybe in a couple minutes.

Follow me on da social media;

Instagram; lori_mendes 💕
Twitta; lori_mendes 💕