#7 Wedding Jitters

~1 week passed~

Jesse's POV

YAY! Only.. 59 more days... URGH. Who am I kidding?! I'm freakin nervous as fuck!

I feel like I'm having wedding jitters. Today is Saturday and right now O2L, Magcon, and Andrea, we are all at the wedding clothing shop.

Whatever it is.

I'm pretty nervous. I'm already fidgeting.

We just arrived at the Wedding Clothing shop, and may I say.. It was pretty big.

There was two sides, on the left was where the men find their formal clothing.

On the right was where the women find their formal dresses.

I was holding Cameron's hand, squeezing it tight.

I let out a shaky breath. Cameron turned his attention to me.

"Jesse? What's wrong?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

I pursed my lips and cleared my throat. "N-nothing.. I'm just.." I stopped, trying to find the right word.

"I'm feeling apprehensive."

Let me clarify to you.

Definition of Apprehensive : Uneasy or fearful about something that will happen soon. (A/N: I changed the definition a bit. Still sounds right. HEHE! THE GIVER!)

I felt tears form my eyes. Cameron stopped both our tracks.

He turned around to the guys who were at the entrance, waiting for us.

"You guys can go," He pointed at me.

"Wedding Jitters.." He chuckled. The guys laughed.

Andrea and Lox turned around looking me in the eye, I read both their faces.

Concern was written all over it. I nodded my head, reassuring that it's okay.

They nodded back and ran inside. Cameron turned his attention back to me.

"Apprehensive? What about it? Having jitters?" He raised an eyebrow.

I chuckled. "Uh.. I.. Well.." I felt puddles of tears in the edge of my eyes.

I shook my head and wiped it away.

"Ahem.. It's just jitters.." I lied. Cameron kept studying my face.

"No. That's not it." He said, now serious.

I licked my lips. I let out a breath.

"Ahem.. I'm just nervous about the wedding. I barely even know my family. There's going to be so much people there.. And my parents aren't going to be there.."

Tears were streaming down my face.

Cameron put his thumb on my cheek, wiping of the wet tears.

"Hey. Hey. Hey... As long as you have me.. And Mary. You know Mary.. Better than anyone else. I promise that there's nothing to worry about." He chuckled.

"I, myself. Well, I might have wedding jitters too."

I bit my lip from containing a smile. I start feeling hot on my cheeks.

"You're so beautiful when you blush." That made me blush even harder.

I tried to cover my face but he moved them away.

I started walking to the front of the wedding shop.

"Cameron we should get goin-" I was cut off when beautiful, soft lips were placed on my lips.

I knew it was Cameron's. I felt fireworks go off.

I move my hand up to his hair. I move my hand in his hair.

I felt Cameron's hand on small of my back. I kept a grip on his hair.

I mentally rolled my eyes. We kept having our makeout session until we heard a door bell ring. We didn't stop.

"Ahem!" The person cleared their throat.

We both pulled away. Nash was their, hands in hip, raising his eyebrows. "Are you done?" He asked, annoyed.

I started blushing like crazy and hid behind Cameron's back.

I felt vibration on my shoulder. He started laughing. "Yeaa. Just give us a sec." He said.

I could tell he had that smirk plastered on his lips.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay.. Don't take too long," he started walking towards the door but turned back.

"Ahem. Our girlfriends are coming to meet you guys, they probably would love to be Jesse's bride maids too." He chuckled, walking back in.

I laughed and Cameron turned around, that smirk plastered in his face. That little sly dog!

"Well.. Can I get a kiss to seal our love?" He asked, making kissy lips and pointing at it.

I smirked. I quickly kissed his cheek and quickly ran into the women's wedding clothing shop.

As I slowly closed the doors, I heard Cameron groan and walk into the men's wedding clothing shop.

"Oh EM gee! There you are! C'mon! We have some suggestions you might like!" Andrea said, dragging.

Mahogany came over and hugged me. I pulled away, smirking.

"You and Jacob?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

She started blushing. "I SHIP JOX!!" I yelled, jumping.

"SHHHHH!" I turned around. An old lady, maybe around her 60s shushed me. I scoffed.

But whatever. Anyways, I went to look at the dress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;
Hehe.. Sorry bout the thing. I kinda lied. I.. Well.. It wasn't mostly minutes. 😂 it was days? Anyways.. The boys have girlfriends now!! Yay!! 💕

Follow me on da social media;

Instagram; lori_mendes 💕
Twitta; lori_mendes 💕