#18 Dylan?

Jesse's POV (sorry my recent readers, I wrote "Stella" , 😁)

I woke up with a huge headache and my lungs were aching. I groan, trying to gain my energy back.

I looked around the environment.

I was in a cold dark cement room. Everything was cement... and cold. I couldn't remember anything.

I tried getting up but my left hand was chained to the wall.

"What the hell?" My voice sounded hoarse. It was like I was losing my voice, nothing was left.

Suddenly the door opened and revealed a muscular man, hot may I add.

"Ahhh... Finally, you're awake." He smiled at me. My eye brow raised.

"W-who are you..?" I asked.

"Let's get you up first.." He came to me, reaching for me. Instead I flinched, scared that he was going to hurt me.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." Once he said "hurt", memories started flooding my mind.

His hands started to touch my waist, but I pushed his chest.

"You kidnapped me!?" I yelled. His eyes soften at me. What the actual hell?!

"Look, I know, but I love you.." He said.

"I don't even know you!" I yelled once again.

"Let me get you out of the chains first then I'll explain!?" He roared at me. I gulp, but nodded.

He took out a key, then put it in the key hole, twisting it.

The chain unlocked, releasing the unbearable, throbbing pain on my wrist.

"Ow.." I wince.

"I'm so sorry. I should've just talked to you like a normal person should." He said. I looked up at him, confused.

"You know me?" I asked, while he grabbed me by the waist.

I tried to stand, key word "tried".

He nodded, "well, yea... If you don't remember we used to be friends a long time ago, but I moved."

We walked out of the cement room, and then we entered this big house.

I'm guessing the cement room was inside the house.

The windows were opened. The lights were beaming towards me burning my eyes.

I looked at the body that was standing besides me.

He was tall, maybe like Cameron's. Cam's height was 6'6 and he looked like 6'5ish.

I was 5'6. His hair was in a quiff, which was color brownish. The bottoms were black.

He had amazing hazel eyes. He was wearing a white button up shirt, the two top buttons were unbutton.

He wore khakis shorts, and black vans.

I mentally smiled, Tumblr boy?

"What are you smiling about?" He asked. Ugh. I should stop saying "he".

"Uhh.. Nothing.. Ahem.. What's your name? And why did you kidnap me? How do I know you? What's going on?" And when I said what's going on, I saw two other muscular boys playing around.

"Alex! Adam!" He yelled.

Alex and Adam, I guess, stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to us.

"Hey Dylan!" One of them said.

Dylan? Dylan Rutz?

"Dylan Rutz?" I whispered.