#13 Forgive & Forget

Cameron's POV

"And that's how we ended up here...." I trailed off.

My flickered to each and everyone of their faces.

Guilt written all over.

"No..." Shawn whispers. "NO!" Shawn yells.

He runs his hands through his hair, slightly tugging it.

"I can't believe I did that! I knew I shouldn't have gone with you!" He yelled, pointing at the guys.

"I should've known!" Tears streaming down his face.

"I hurt her.. She won't forgive me..." Taylor said.

"No shit." Johnson and Gilinsky say.

"I have to go apologize." Shawn said.

"Me too." Kian said.

"Us too." They all start walking towards the girls.

"No! Leave her alone! I'm not done explaining!" I yelled.

They step back into the living room. "What!." Shawn spat.

"You wanna know what you guys didn't deserve from her? Kindness. Wanna know how you magically appeared on the couches and floor with pillows and blankets? It's because she cared. It's crazy how you guys hurted her but she still forgives you. All I see in her eyes are pain and worry and kindness and innocence. What I see in all of you is guilt." I shook my head of disapproval.

"You guys will find a way to forgi-"

"I forgive you guys. Even if it wasn't an accident. I don't care." Jesse said, walking in.

My jaw dropped. So did everyone else. Shawn ran up to her.

"Jesse I'm so sor-"

"Don't touch her!" Ava suddenly yelled. Everyone stood still in silence.

Jesse's POV (Yay! She's back!)

"Don't touch her!" Ava yelled towards Shawn.

I looked at Shawn and he had guilt and pain in his eyes. "W-what?"

I gulp. "They wanted me to be honest with them.. So I spilled the beans." I said.

"Why would you do such a cold thing to a sweet innocent person? Especially her!" Andrea yelled, pointing at me.

I close my eyes, trying to take in everything that is happening right now.

I open my eyes again. Cam walked towards Andrea. "Andr-"

"Stop! You bullied her too! Don't just rub it all over their faces! You're at fault also!" She yelled, pointing at the group of guilty, confused boys.

Chels stepped towards Taylor.

"Really Taylor? You hurted a girl who is like a sister to me!? Taylor how could you!" She yelled.

"Talk to me when you don't have anymore lies to tell." She walked out the living room.

Probably heading to the theatre.

Stace walked towards Nash.

"N-Nash.. Would you hurt me?" His eyes soften.

He caressed her cheek. "No. Baby.. Never.." She shook her head.

"Jesse's too much to bare already. I know how she feels.. I'm sorry.. I can't.." She walked out, trailing behind Chels.

Ava walked up to Shawn. Shawn looked up, tears falling down.

"Talk to me when you're a full man who doesn't just keep telling lies. Especially to me Shawn!" She glared at Shawn, then stormed away.

Carter looked up, Val was standing 4 feet away from him.

He stepped forward but she stepped back. "H-how could you?" She ran off, tears streaming down her face. Carter sighed.

Abby stood there, looking at Gilinsky. "Baby.." Gilinsky stepped forward. She stepped back.

"No don't! Jus-just give me some time to think!" She ran off.

Angie was next. She stood there, glaring at Johnson in disbelief.

"J-Johnson.. Is it true?" He nodded. Angie closed her eyes, tears stream down her face.

Johnson's eyes widen. "No don't cry, please!" He reached for her but she swat it away.

"Don't freakin touch me!"

"Cass.." Aaron steps toward her. She looked away, then ran off also.

Kaylen followed behind her. Now it was just me, Lox, and Andrea.

"Jerk. Just total jerks!" Lox said before she stormed away.

Kian walked up to Andrea. "Baby.." Andrea scoffed.

"Shouldn't have gone drinking. You know what it effects. Did you go banging some chick too?" She yelled. Kian's eyes widen.

"NO! NEVER! I'M ALWAYS LOYAL TO YOU!" She ran off.

Now it was just me.

I inhaled my space. Matt came towards me, "Look Jesse. I'm sorry. I didn't know what took ov-"

I put my hand up, telling him to stop. "It's forgive and forget. It was a drunken mistake... Okay? Nothing was wrong. I forgive you guys."

My eyes flickered to each and everyone of them. Shawn was worse.

"Shawn.. C'mere." I said, opening my arms.

He shook his head, "N-no. I'm g-going to hurt you a-again." I walked over to him, embracing him.

"Shh.. It's okay.. You're forgiven.." I coped, running my fingers through his hair.

"No.." He whispered, sobbing.

This was so bad. Seeing Shawn, my brother crying.

It hurts so much. "Shawn, please.." I kissed his forehead.

His sobs eventually stopped. He looked up, "why are you doing this?" He asked.

I smiled, "it's because I care for you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;
Well damn. 😁

Anyways.. As you guys might be wondering, #Jam's wedding is pretty big, so I'm still working on that. I lied when I said that there was going to be a love triangle. There really isn't. But.... MADISON'S BACK! YAY!! *note the sarcasm*

Any news from #Jadison? LOL! I'm just fudging kidding! I care about Jack&Jack more than #Jadison. *cringe*

Follow me on da social media;

Instagram; lori_mendes 💕
Twitta; lori_mendes 💕