#4 Bryant

Jesse's POV

"Hey! Let's go a vine!" Matt yelled. We were heading to the photoshoot Nash told us.

Nash was at the driver seat. Me, Cam, and Hayes were in the middle seats. Matt and Carter were at the back seats.

The rest didn't want to come, they were "busy."

"LITTLE EINSTEIN!" Nash yelled.

The Little Einstein theme song came on. Nash turned it up louder.

Cam pulled out his phone, putting vine on. The theme song started playing.

"WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP ON OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP! (A/N: 🚀) ZOOMING THROUGH THE SKY! LITTLE EINSTEIN!" We all shouted.

The vine ended and we started laughing.

"GUYS WE'RE HERE!" Nash yelled. I was in the window seat so I literally bursted out the door and ran to Bryant.

I saw him and ran up to hug him. "OH MY GOD! BRYANT I FREAKIN MISS YOU!" I yelled.

I pulled away and he smiled, "I missed you too! It's been so long!"

I opened my mouth to say something, but Cameron cut me off.

"How do you guys know each other?" He asked, pointing at me and Bryant.

"I used to model and he took model pictures for me." I chuckled.

They nodded and Bryant clapped his hands together.

"Alright.. So let's get started with the photoshoot..." He paused.

"PEOPLE! PEOPLE! LET'S GET MOVING! GET THESE MODELS ONTO THEIR OUTFITS!" He yelled, motioning the stylers come to us.

A woman and a man came running over to me. They had a black apron tied into their waist.

The man had a comb and a hairspray in both each hand. The woman had a curling iron and had a clothes holder, wheeling on the ground.

"Hey I'm Gabby and this is Coby. We're your model stylers. Now let's gets started." Gabby said.

I nodded and they dragged me to a chair that spins.

Infront of the chair there was a vanity and the vanity had a mirror filled with lights all around it.

I smiled, remembering my first day of modeling.

****

The stylers finished and spinned my chair around, making me face the mirror.

My ombré hair was now in a loose, curly hair. I liked it.

My makeup was perfect.

Perfect amount of foundation. Perfect amount of concealer. Perfect lines of contour. Perfect amount of natural brown, white, black eye shadow. Perfect winged eyeliner. Perfect amount of mascara. Perfect red lipstick. Everything was perfect.

My eyeshadow wasn't too dark or too light, it was a perfect shade of natural.

"Here." Gabby interrupted my thoughts.

I looked up from the mirror, "yes?" I asked.

"Your outfit m'am." She said, holding the outfit in the air. I nodded.

I grabbed the clothes and walked into the changing room.

The outfit was a white blouse/vest with a black high waisted shorts, may I include, it was very tight.

I mean rubber. The shorts were up to my mid thighs.

Which I'm okay with. I put on my outfit. I tucked in the white vest, making sure everything's matches, then I walked out.

As I was walking out I noticed Cameron was a few feet away from me, talking to one of his stylers. She was a girl.

She looked our age. She also looked like she was trying to flirt with him.

I felt a wave of jealousy go through me. I shivered. I rolled my eyes.

The girl was trying too hard to get his attention, it wasn't working. I just ignored her and looked at Cameron.

Cameron's POV

As I saw Jesse walking on the black marble floor, I smiled.

She looked so beautiful, I mean it's unexplainable.

Everything about her is just so.. Amazing! I just can't find the perfect word. I was fixing my suit.

My styler, Melody was fixing my tie. I just ignored her. She tried flirting with me. But it's never worked.

"So Cam.." Melody started, but I started to drift off.

Jesse looked back at me, smiling. As we made eye contact, everything turned into slow motion.

I kept staring at her, then I mouthed something at her. "I love you." I manage to say.

She blushed. "I love you too." She mouthed back. I'm so glad that we're getting married in 2 month.

We insisted on planning it early, 'cause.. Why not?

I mean I just want her to be mines already. Not anybody's. Mines only.

My stylish finished getting me ready. I wanted to run up to her, but one of her stylish ran up to her.

Nash came running up to me. Urgh.

Jesse's POV

"Hey there! I need you to wear these combat boots." Coby said, hanging the shoes up to my face.

I nodded and took them. I looked up and didn't see Cameron.

"Yes. That's it. Yup. Keep that pose. Ahh perfect." I heard Bryant say.

I turned around and saw Cam, Nash, Carter, Matt, and Hayes all together, surrounded by a white platform.

I quickly put on the combat boots and ran over to the photography stuff.

I stood right next to Bryant looking the the boys pose. I smiled, it remind me of Magcon.

Where we would all stay in a group and then snap a photo.

I smiled. I looked up and saw that Cameron was looking straight at me. I stared into his chocolate dark brown eyes.

They were so memorizing.

"Okay. Number 1 photoshoot over!" Bryant yelled, making my thoughts go away.

Cameron walked away from the platform but Bryant stopped him.

"Wait up Cam. You and Jesse have a photoshoot to do. Remember?" Bryant said, raising his eyebrows at Cameron.

I nervously smiled, I haven't done a photoshoot for a long to time now.

"Yea. Just let me and Jesse prep up first, then we can do the photoshoot." Cameron insisted, while looking into my brown/hazel eyes.

I slightly nod and walked to the chair that stars sit on when they do a movie.

My seat had "Jesse Malik" print on it. I chuckled.

I crossed my legs, playing on my phone until I felt someone out there hand on my knees.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;
Hey so like ahem.. I'm starting their wedding early. Well it's 2 months. I know it's supposed to be like 6 months or something but fuck it! 😂 anyways.. Thank you for reading my fanfics! I really appreciate it! ❤️

Follow me on da social media;

Instagram; lori_mendes 💕
Twitta; lori_mendes 💕