#23 Thank You!

Dylan's POV

After I told Alex and Adam about my decision, we decided to tell Jesse.

"Jesse come down here!" I yelled.

"COMING!" She yelled harshly.

Once she reached the bottom of the stairs, she glared at me. I stiffened.

"What the hell do you want?" She snapped.

I took my time to examine her. Her body was looking so weak. She had bags under her eyes.

Her hair was in knots. She looked so scrawny. It's was like all of the energy in her was sucked out.

"I said what do you want!" She snapped harshly, making the two boys beside me flinch.

"J-Jesse.. We need to talk.. Please sit down." I stuttered.

"Okay then." She sat on the couch across from us, placing her hands on her knees.

She glared at us, darting daggers at us.

"What is it?" Jesse said.

"Umm.. So we made a decision.." I said.

She cocked an eyebrow, looking at me mischievously. "What?" She asked.

"We decided to let you go. You can go back home now..." I looked down.

Jesse's POV

"We decided to let you go. You can go back home now..." Dylan said, as he looked down.

Suddenly, all of this anger was wiped away.

All of the anger I felt in the passed 2 weeks went away. I now felt happiness and relief.

I started to grin a toothy grin.

"Really!?" I yelled excitedly. Alex and Adam deeply chuckled.

"Yes really... You can take one of my Ferrari. You're house is just 10 miles away from me. So you would get home quickly." Dylan smiled at me.

I jumped out of the couch and jumped into Dylan's arm, Making him tense, but he untensed when he realized I was just hugging him.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled, probably suffocating his throat.

His face was getting red so I let go.

He smiled at me. "You should get going. I saw the guys and they looked pretty messed up."

My eyes soften. "They said, they were looking for you too.."

Tears started pooling on the edges of my eyes. They actually looked for me.

I felt two pair of arms wrap around me. "We're gonna miss you so much little sis." Alex mumbled in my hair. I hugged back.

My tears started falling down, "I'm gonna miss you foolish big brother." I smiled at Alex.

"And I am gonna miss you're smartness." I poked Adam's nose. He chuckled back.

"Well I better get going. Bye guys! I love you so much!" I sent air kisses to them as I walked out the door.

****

I finally arrived at my house. My boy mansion. Oh how I missed it so much.

I parked Dylan's red Ferrari in the parkway. I got out of the car and then started walking to my door steps.

This is it. I sucked in a big air of oxygen. You can do this Jesse. You can do this.

My hand made its way up to door. Then I knocked.

The door swung opened and there stood a horrible looking Cameron Alexander Dallas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;
Okay! Sorry this is super short! Oh my god! I'm so sorry! & I even left you with a cliffhanger.... Oops! Well.. I'll update soon! Don't worry! Next chapter's gonna be updated unexpectedly.

So watch out for it! 💕 I'm so sorry! I feel so mean! 😭😭

VOTE

COMMENT

& FOLLOW!!

Follow me on da social media;

Instagram; lori_mendes 💕
Twitta; lori_mendes 💕