9: A Getaway Part 2

A/N: Here ya go you thirsty fuckers 😫- TWO HANDS ON THE PHONE- just kidding, do whatever the hell you want. Enjoy! (but not too much) *smut warning

"Do you have a dick?"

Y/N POV

Ooooooh shit. How the fuck am I supposed to explain this?? Honestly, I thought that I had learned to control that better, but this woman was clearly doing something to me. Perhaps she wouldn't question it.

"Yep," I replied, just watching her reaction.

Surprisingly, all Wanda did was smirk and then reach down. I tensed when I felt a hand clutch my dick, and heard a quiet gasp. "You're so big baby," she whispered into my ear. I couldn't help the groan that left my throat, but I didn't want to lose control yet.

I lifted her out of the water, and whilst we kissed, I started walking us back to the house, but to be quite honest, it was very difficult to do both at the same time, and the journey took longer than expected. Our clothes were long forgotten, and all I could focus on was the goddess in front of me.

When we finally made it up to the master bedroom, I had already made a ring of hickeys on her collarbone and neck.

I gently laid her on the bed and kissed her lips one more time before making my way back to her neck.

I could sense her getting impatient, as she started to grind her pelvis against my thigh. However, we were going to do this at my pace, and Wanda needed to learn that I wouldn't let anyone, not even her, take control.

WANDA POV

Y/N was making me go crazy, and I couldn't think about anything other than her. What she was doing to my neck was absolutely heavenly- or I guess exactly the opposite- but the throbbing in my core was becoming unignorable, so I started to grind against her thigh, which gave me some semblance of relief.

However, once I did that, Y/N completely stopped before looking at me with a new hunger and ferocity that I hadn't seen before.

I felt her move her mouth back up to my ear, before sucking on the lobe, causing me to groan. "You start moving again, and I'll stop completely," she whispered, moving an arm to hold my hips in place. I involuntarily let out a whimper and mentally cursed myself, as I felt Y/N smirking.

She moved between my breasts, sucking the skin between the two mounds of flesh. I could tell that I would be thoroughly marked in the morning, but that was the least of my worries. Slowly, she worked her way to my most sensitive areas on my chest, but every time she got close, she would distance herself again.

"Just get to it already!" I whined, but all I received was a hard slap to the cheek, and a glare, sending wetness straight through my core. "Ask politely, darling."

"Daddy please, more." I begged, with the new name accidentally slipping out, and she finally obliged. I saw her eyes erupt with a new lustful glimmer, before immediately feeling warm heat surrounding one of my buds, while the other was fondled by her hand.

At this point, I could feel slick lining my thighs and dripping onto the bed, but I did my best to keep still, as I was afraid of what she would do if I moved.

One of her hands started to move up and down the inside of my left thigh, and I started to get impatient, with my center still left untouched.

However, when I was least expecting it, two fingers began tracing my labia, gathering some of the wetness that had begun to pool. I let out a strangled cry when I felt her fingers pinch my clit.