Blonde haired beauty

I was walking to my class when I heard silent crying from behind the vending machine. I walked towards the sound and saw a boy sitting behind it with his face in his palms-he was crying. I noticed that he had blood on his checks and, his shirt which was partly undone and you could see a bad cut on his upper chest. I cleared my throat and went for it. "um are you okay"? I asked. The boy looked up at me. He had gorgeous brown eyes and golden hair that perfectly fit his face. He was very beautiful. The boy began to wipe the tears from his cheeks and rubbed his puffy red eyes. "S-sorry I d-didn't think anyone was here". He stammered.
It was cute that he seemed so shy. "oh..sorry. My name is Thomas and I herd you umm..." I trailed off. I didn't want to say that I heard him crying, luckily I didn't have to. "you heard me crying? I know I'm a little wimp, go ahead and hit me already". The boy replied in a hurt tone. but I would never hit this boy. "I'm not going to hurt you, I want to help".  He looked up with wide eyes. "Really"? He asked very surprised. "Sure. But I would like to know your name fir-" he cut me off with his cute brittish accent as he stood up and shook my hand "Newton Sangster". He said cheerfully as he and we were very close. "Don't worry I just have a limp that hurts from time-to-time". He explained. He ran his fingers through his hair and pulled his hand back down quickly. his expression changed from that sweet smile to horror in an instant.