Bullies

Newts POV

I was walking towards the door that Tommy was supposed to be waiting at to walk me home, when Ryan ran up behind me and pushed me forward. I tripped forward and landed on my knees. it hurt on the hard floor but I've been hurt worse. "Hey Fag!" He yelled. I began to sweat 'had Minho told?' My thoughts we're interrupted. "where are you going"?! He asked rhetorically. I was pretty sure he was just trying to insult me and didn't actually know I was gay. he picked me up by my jacket and threw me on the ground. that hurt like hell. He began to kick me in the stomach and head. I felt blood on my neck and cheek.

Thomas's POV

I had been waiting at the door for about 10 minutes and no Newt. I kept checking my phone waiting for him the text saying 'just running late!' But those texts never came. I was starting to get worried until I thought that maybe he didn't want to walk with me anymore, after what happened with Minho today. I finally decided that I would go inside and see if I could find Newt. I opened the doors and immediately wished that I came sooner. Newt was on the ground being punched repetitively by Ryan. "HEY, STOP!" I yelled at Ryan. he looked up and laughed. "What are you gonna do"? He said as he walked away from Newts body and went to me. "this." I said I took my foot and jumped on his toe causing him to wince slightly and look down at his toe. "is that it?" he said as he laughed still looking down at his toe. as he was looking down I punched him in the nose. he did not expect it so he fell back. then I ran over to Newts body and picked him up. I carried him over to my car. I had planned to walk but I had left my car here the other night. I put Newt in the passenger seat and, then ran around and jumped into the front seat and sped off. "What did he do to you"? I demanded to know. "he called me a fag and hit me." My eyes got teary. "did Minho.."? I asked. "I don't think so." Newt said slowly. "okay" I agreed. if Newt said that he didn't then I trusted his judgement. I was getting more mad at Ryan by the second. I decided I didn't want to leave Newt at his house alone, like this. "Newt your coming over." "okay.." was all he said as he closed his eyes. I carried him up to my room and laid him down on my bed. I looked at his body, he had cuts all over and blood and dirt on his face. The more I stared the more I realized that this boy was broken and he needed to be fixed. I got a washcloth and began to gently rub some of the dirt from his face, making him twitch in his sleep,vas I moved into his arms and rolled up his sleeves I found something that broke my heart.