She doesnt know

"My moms home". I said as Newt got off me. "does she know"? He asked. "No." he began to stand up. "I wanna meet her". he said, smiling. "Okay" I said as I walked downstairs with him. "hello Thomas"! I heard my mother call. "hey, mom I have a friend over". his mother walked to the bottom of the stairs. she was a short, plump woman, but she had a very welcoming smile. "Hello"! She cried as she shook Newt's hand. "Hello mrs.Johnson my name is Newton." Newt said smiling. "ooh what an exotic name". she said. I face palmed myself and grabbed Newts arm motioning for him to come back upstairs. "goodbye mrs.Johnson!" Newt called as he walked back up. I closed the door and began to blush. "I'm so so so sorry about my mom." I said. Newt laughed "don't be, she seems fun." "When are you gonna tell her"? He continued. "I'm not sure". I replied as I sat down beside him. "Hey, do you wanna sleepover"? Newts eyes lit up, it was adorable. "really"? He asked excitedly. "Of course." I replied "my mom will be cool with it".

{Time Skip After Dinner}

Newt began to lie down on the floor. "what are you doing"? I asked. "I'm getting ready to sleep, I don't know about you but I'm tired." He replied. "are you kidding me? Get up here." I laughed. he began to laugh too I kissed his cheek and he nuzzled into my arm. "I love you so so much." I whispered into his ear. to my surprise when I said that Newt turned to me and we began to make out. I thought I heard a door close during it but when I looked around no one was there.

{sorry short chapter 😁}