2 or 3 more chapters :)

A/N so you can expect at least 2 or 3 more chapters in this fic :) I will write a new Newtmas after dont worry ;)

I just quickly want to thank marvinpeter95 he writes amazing Newtmas Fanfiction and is a very talented writer. He has left comments ands voted for this fanfic. I am vey happy that he took time to leave comments on this fic when many others didn't :) I love getting comments <3 anyways onto the story Xx

Newt fell asleep in my arms that night. I liked the feeling of protection I had for him, his crazy dad would be behind bars and we could be happy and start a real life together.

{--Time Skip 2 Weeks--}

Today was May 16, Newts birthday! I had spent most of the day planning to give him his present, I think he will love it. "Tommy?!" Newt yelled from upstairs. "Ya?!" "I, who was downstairs replied". "I'm taking a shower!" He called back, I heard the water running from downstairs. perfect, I had the time I needed. I thought.

{-Time Skip again Because I Am A 💩-}

I could hear the stairs creek as Newt slowly walked down them. The lights were off. I could barley see the shadow of his face through the inky blackness. "T-Tommy?" He asked, adorably scared. "SUPRISE!!" We screamed!-by we I mean Minho,Brenda,Teresa, and my mom. The "Happy birthday Newt's!" Started rolling in as he received hugs and high fives. "Wow you guys..you did not have to do all this for me." He said with his thick British accent. I smiled and pulled him close for a hug. "But we did, because you are so very loved, Newt." I felt a teardrop on my shoulder but decided to leave it and continued to hold Newt in my arms. "I love you so so much, Tommy." I smiled "I love you too, Newt." I pulled away and grabbed a big box wrapped in bright decorative paper and handed it to Newt. "open it." I smiled. Newts face was going red. "oh my god, Tommy you didn't have to get me anything." I jut kept smiling as Newt excited ripped open the box. He gasped.

A/N Mwahahaha clif hanger! Sorry it's short I wanted to leave it at a cliff hanger. the next chapter will be out sooner because of this ones shortness.