Come with me.

"Newt..come stay at my house, you don't have to live with him." Newt was now sitting on his lawn crying. "Y-yes I do". he sobbed. "He can hurt you and your mom if I go there." I bent down beside him. "Newt, listen to me; he is not allowed to hurt you. Get your things and stay with me. We can go to the police and get him locked up away from you." Newt began to shake his head. "No, no, no. I'll get my stuff but don't call the police." I didn't agree with that but it was Newts choice. He walked to the door and a man was standing there. he punched Newt in the face. "What the hell are you doing outside, boy?!" The man asked as Newt fell to the ground. I ran to Newts side and helped him up. "You can't just hit him!" I yelled. The man laughed as he rubbed his whiskery chin. "I can do what I want to, Newton he's not 18 so I own him." I realized this was Newts dad. "That's not how it works"! I screamed at him as I carried Newt inside. I locked the door and collapsed on the couch with Newt. My mom walked over to us and I explained the whole thing, she was happy to let Newt stay with us. I heard fists pounding on the door, I knew it was Newts dad. "don't let him in." Newt said. "I know. I think we should call the cops." I suggested. Newt sat up and said nothing. he grabbed the phone. "My name is Newton Sangster, my father has been abusing me since I was very young..." Newt explained everything. "Thank you." He said as he hung up. "The police will take care of him." he said looking to me. "I know they will." I smiled and stroked his cheek.

A/N sorry it's short but I kinda wanna remake or make a newt version of this fanfic. I jut don't like it very much. if you don't want a remake or new one you could comment :)