Secrets and hiding

Newts POV

I stood at the door of Tommy's house waiting for him to answer. I wasn't going to hug him when the door was open, incase his parents were home. I didn't know what he had told them or if they even knew who I was. the doorknob turned. "Good morning, Tommy"! I cried as he walked out he door, and shut it. I give him a big hug. as I was in his arms he said. "good morning Newtie". I gave him a look. "So you can say Tommy but I can't say Newtie"? He asked. I laughed and shook my head "it's sounds dumb, Tommy is cute". I replied. "fine" he said as he kissed my forehead. Tommy broke the silence when he said "Minho knows and approves." I got worried and my hands were shaky. "he knows a-about us"? I asked nervously. "no he only knows about me I told him you were straight". that was a relief. I was not ready for any of Tommy's friends to know about me and Tommy. Tommy stopped holding me and moved about a foot away. I instantly felt cold. "sorry but were close to school an people could see". I didn't like it but he was right, for eight hours everyday we had to look at each other like friends. I was not going to like this.

Thomas's POV
Me and Newt approached the stone picnic table that my group always sat t before the bell rang. Gally and Brenda were making-out while siting on the table. I had to look away before I gagged. Minho kept looking at me with a smile, he was probably still getting used to knowing something so personal about me. I smiled back at him.

{Time Skip Lunch}

Me and Newt were not going to sit at our table today. I hadn't kissed him since yesterday and I longed to do it again. we started walking to behind the school, it was always abandoned back there. To no surprise the back of the school was empty. I hugged Newt tightly and he nuzzled into me. I pushed him back against the wall and began to kiss him passionately. he kissed me back and I was so happy. He had his hands around my neck and mine were against the wall. just then I heard someone clear their throat.