Were out

As I was walking to school with Newt I felt happy that I didn't have to worry about letting go of his hand. Gally told everyone so we were safe..in a way. I looked over at Newt, he had gorgeous eyes that I longed to see. He looked at me as if he could feel my eyes on him. "Are you nervous"? He asked in his ever so cute British accent. "Not really, I hope our friends accept it." "They're not all our friends.." Newt said referring to a certain freaky-eyebrowed douche.

{Time Skip At School}

Me and Newt approached my table hand in hand. "Oh hey, fags." Gally said as he smirked to Brenda. I gave him a long glare until I finally said. "Dont. use. That. Word." "Oooh gay boy's gonna hit me". he laughed. suddenly Minho punched Gally right in the nose and he fell back off the table. "Would you shut the hell up?!" He asked Gally. "Your really, fucking annoying." He continued. I looked over at Minho "Thanks." I smiled, he simply nodded. "You guys are cute, af!" Teresa squealed. we all laughed. we got greeted by more "I'm happy for you's" and "congratulations's" I noticed that Brenda was just looking at me the hold time she was holding up Gally's head until she finally dropped it. "Ouch!" Gally yelled "get back here you, bitch!" He screamed at Brenda. But she kept walking. Alby walked over and looked at Gally. "is that anyway to talk to a lady"? He asked as he balled his fist. Brenda finally came up to me and surprised me. "I'm really happy for you and Newt, and I'm sorry that Gally was so awful. I not ares him because I liked you and wanted you to be jealous. too bad your gay!" She said laughing as she walked away. Newt and I turned the corner when we were unpleasantly greeted by Ryan. "Hey faggot," he said to Newt as he grabbed him away from me. "I always called you gay I didn't keno that you actually WERE." he said laughing like it was the funnier thing ever said. I quickly ran up and kicked Ryan right in his balls. he screamed and fell to the ground. I ran over to Newt. we would be just fine.