Im telling her today

Newt's POV

I awoke but Tommy wasn't beside me anymore. I got my clothes on and ran downstairs but stopped because I saw Tommy sitting down across from his mom. I couldn't hear what they were saying.

*Newt cannot hear this ⬇️*
"I'm gay." he said to her. she began to smile. "Oh honey, I know that." "What?" Thomas asked. "I walked in on you and your boyfriend last night." she answered him as she stood up. Thomas ran after her. "and your okay with it?" He asked. "Yes of course." she smiled.
**
I began to walk downstairs and Tommy ran up to me and gave me a peck on the mouth. I stood there shocked and blushing. "Alright mom me and my wonderfully cute boyfriend, Newton are off to school." Tommy said cheerfully as he dragged me through the door. "What was that?!" I asked loudly. "She already knew." he started "she walked in on us last night". I grabbed his hand. "I thought I heard something." "me too".

{Time Skip At School}

Thomas's POV

Minho came up to me and asked if we could talk. "What is it"? I asked him "I'm pretty sure Gally is onto you and Newt. I haven't said anything i promise." I looked at him, he seem genuinely worried about me "thanks Minho, I trust you."

A/N Hi :) I hope your liking this story. I love comments so could you guys please leave them? Thanks x

Oh and does anyone want to see a Dylmas fanfic?