5.

"Who the fuck is Dolores?" Antonio asked, Harper rolled her eyes.

"Our fish, are you not listening!" She yelled at him, my eyes widened at her sudden attitude.

"Think about it, this could be your way to test our loyalty." I told the two men, looking at us like we were crazy.

"You two are the last people I would ever trust." Romeo scoffed, I rolled my eyes and looked over at Harper.

"If you take us there, we'll show you our tits." She suggested, my eyes widened as I shook my head. She tilted her head and looked over at the boys, I hoped that they wouldn't agree.

I pulled her in and out whispered.
"What the fuck?!"

"We have to convince them in some way!" She whispered back. I didn't understand why the fish was so important to her, but was she really willing to do that?

"Do you guys really think that by showing your breasts will convince us?" Romeo laughed out, Antonio looked away from us and to him.

"È una buona offerta." He whispered to Romeo. Basically Antonio was saying that it was a good offer, which I did not agree to.

"Non hai mai visto seni prima?" Romeo asked him if he had never seen breasts before, making his brother laugh loudly.

"Certo che ho. Sembrano così perfettamente modellati." Antonio responded, talking about how perfectly shaped our breasts looked.

"Can you stop talking about our tits?" I yelled, slamming my hand down on the counter.

"That's what they were saying?" Harper whispered, I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Riportaci indietro!" I yelled at them, Romeo smirked at me as I sat down on the kitchen chair. We were seriously arguing about a fucking fish.

"What does that mean?" My best friend asked, I sighed and looked over at her confused face.

"I told them to take us back."

"You should talk some more Italian, bellissima." Romeo said to me, Antonio smirked and bit his lip. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"No security, the neighbourhood will become suspicious. Yes, you can bring guns, just don't make it visible." I explained to them, the brothers looked suspiciously at each other.

"Fine, but only if each of us gets to decide who's tits we want to see." Romeo sighed, already sounding like he regretted agreeing.

                                _____

When we got to our apartment, they certainly didn't look impressed. Harper lifted the rug and took the extra key out. She put the key into the hole and turned it to the left, as the door opened up.

"Oh hey! You're back, where have you guys been?" Matt, one of the neighbours from the hallway asked, my heart started beating so fast.

Harper looked at me with pure fear in her eyes.

"Hey there, we just went out of town for a few days." I smiled back at him, he nodded and looked at the two protective guys behind us. Romeo didn't have his gun against me, he was really testing us.

"Cool, where?" God, just get into your damn apartment.

"We went to go see Lady Liberty." Harper made that up, she loved the statue for some reason.

"That's so nice, I went to see her last year." He told us, we all nodded in silence.

"Well, who's that?" Matt asked us, I reddened up and looked at Harper, while taking Romeo's hand.
"Our boyfriends." I explained to him, as I saw her grab Antonio's hand. Romeo squeezed my hand as I looked at how he was looking at Matt.