8.

I had been inside of this crappy room for days, without food, without water, without anything. It was pure torture. Days for days, I'd be talking with myself, or just laying down in my bed. Sometimes I'd have to force myself to fall asleep so I wouldn't be able to feel the pain in my stomach, because of how I didn't eat.

I wasn't able to go to the toilet either, I had kept everything to myself for so long. I regret saying that to him so much, I've forgotten how the feeling of eating feels.

Right now, I was just sitting in the corner of my room, or whatever I'm supposed to call this shit hole. My knees were up to my head, covering my face. I was having such a big headache, I wasn't even able to listen to my own thoughts because of how hard my head felt like banging.

But then the door opened, I hadn't seen light for days. I covered my eyes with my hands, the light was honestly harming my eyes.

"Hey there, Bella, are you okay?" Antonio whispered, I turned myself away from him, feeling his hand gently coming on my arm.

And then I flinched, I wasn't able to trust him.
"I'm here to help, I promise." He said to me, I removed my head from my knees and slowly met his eyes.

"Let me help you get up." Antonio offered, holding his hands out for me. My legs felt weak when I got up, my whole body felt too weak.

"Slow steps, Sienna." He whispered, leading me down the stairs. My arms around his waist, his arms around my neck and waist.

"I didn't know, Sienna, I promise. I have been at work for the most of the week, and when I came back, Harper told me about it. If I were here, I would never had let him do this to you, and I mean that." Well, he seemed like a very respectful guy to women.

He first took me to the bathroom, it was the best feeling to pee again. After how long I had kept it in, I'm surprised that I didn't get any infections. I probably did, who knows.

When I was done, he took me to the kitchen and let me eat the food, there was bacon, eggs, and sausage. It felt amazing to have food down my stomach again.

"Where's Harper?" I asked, while stuffing my face up with more food.

"She's asleep, or that's what she was when I checked up in her lastly." He told me, I nodded and ate more. Then the main door opened up, seeing how Antonio's face didn't even change made me so nervous.

"Antonio, can you—" Romeo stopped talking when our eyes met each other's, I kept my eyes on his, continuing to eat the breakfast.

"What the fuck is going on?!" He yelled at his little brother, Antonio put his hand on my back and leaned in.

"I'll take care of this, just stay here." I nodded at his words, seeing how Romeo stood and stared right into my soul.

"Let's talk about it in my office, shall we?" Tony said, trying to make him turn around.

Romeo slammed his hand down on the counter, making me flinch.
"No fucking way, take her back to that goddamn room!" He yelled, making the guards walk over to me.

"Look at her! She's pale and fucking skinny! You almost killed her, did mom teach you no fucking respect?" Antonio yelled at him, pointing at me.

Ouch.

Romeo punched Antonio, and then they just started fighting and fighting, literally being on the floor. But then Romeo's gun accidentally slipped out of his belt.

It was a glock seventeen, it wasn't the best but it definitely wasn't effortless either. I picked it up and pointed it against the roof, shooting three times in a row. Everything stopped, they stopped, the guards stopped.

"She would be more than disappointed in you right now." Antonio got up and spat at him, reaching his hand out to me. I handed him the gun and crossed my arms.

"She's your responsibility now, I hope you fucking know." Romeo shouted, Antonio rolled his eyes and took my arm, as we walked up the stairs together.

"That's not a problem." He yelled back, I smiled to myself and opened the door for him.

"So, I'm not really sure if it's safe to let you sleep in your own room, I think it's best if you sleep in here. I can sleep on the floor if you want me to." Antonio explained, I shook my head and looked around.

"It's okay, I can sleep on the floor." I said to him, he looked at me with a disappointing face.

"That's it then, you're sleeping up here with me." He pointed at the bed, I sighed and nodded.

"What's going on?" Harper asked from behind me, she had obviously just woken up from a very deep sleep.

"It's probably for the best that you sleep in here as well." Antonio said with a smile, Harper wrapped her arms around me and squeezed the shit out of my body.

"You're okay, oh my god, you're okay." She kept repeating, I smiled and hugged her back.

"Do you need anything?" He turned to me and asked, I licked my dry lips for a second and nodded.

"I want to take a shower, if you don't mind." I said, they both nodded and left the room. I used Antonio's shower, feeling the water hit my skin felt so good after so long. I decided to just use his shampoo, which smelled amazing. I got out and wrapped one of the white towels around my body.

I looked at myself in the mirror, rubbing my eyes a little.
"You're lucky I didn't kill you, if you weren't so fucking important to this mafia." I heard his voice behind me, I could see him in the mirror.

"You were close enough to killing me, doesn't that feel pleasuring?" I asked, turning around so I faced Romeo.

I wrapped the towel closer to my body, seeing how he scanned my body.
"See anything amusing?" I asked, he shook his head.

"I've seen better."

I scoffed and looked over at the new clothes I had chosen out to wear.
"If you don't mind, I have to change." I said, waiting for him to get out.

"So?"

"So, get out." I said, he rolled his eyes and left. I sighed and got dressed in a hurry. I walked downstairs again, seeing how they were watching the television. I sat down beside Antonio, Harper was laying down on his lap.

He put his arm around my neck, pulling me closer to him.

"Once again, I'm so sorry." Antonio whispered, I looked up and shook my head.

"No, don't be, you weren't the one who did anything." I whispered back, he sighed and dragged his eyes away and over to the tv.
___________________________

These chapters definitely weren't what y'all had expected it to be, Romeo is honestly a piece of shit lol. But trust the process, I'm telling you, trust the process!

How was the chapters for today? I hope you enjoyed reading, if you did, please vote<3

I have a very big soft spot for Antonio, I don't care about what any of y'all say at this point. This chapter was a little short, I hope you didn't mind, but it was hard to write it.

The next chapter comes out on Saturday, stay tuned<3